Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats up with the love on the board??

Super congrats on the baby I also have my second one on the way in May

Congrats to you as well.:beer: This is my second also.

As far as the "love" goes, ACL pretty much hit it on the head. This site is meant for aviation discussions and debates and here as of late it has been more of a flamefest which has gotten very old. It may not seem like it sometimes on here but the majority of us all have the same career goals and life goals and the sooner we all realize that the sooner we can become a single unified pilot group.

General, I will fly with you if you pick up the 1st through the 5th rounds. I mean after all, with that super premium widebody paycheck you should be able to afford it.;) Spread the wealth :beer:

Congrats to you as well.:beer: This is my second also.

As far as the "love" goes, ACL pretty much hit it on the head. This site is meant for aviation discussions and debates and here as of late it has been more of a flamefest which has gotten very old. It may not seem like it sometimes on here but the majority of us all have the same career goals and life goals and the sooner we all realize that the sooner we can become a single unified pilot group.

General, I will fly with you if you pick up the 1st through the 5th rounds. I mean after all, with that super premium widebody paycheck you should be able to afford it.;) Spread the wealth :beer:

Well, ok, but that means the first couple rounds of beer are from the European McDonalds. The beer there is actually quite alright...for beer from a fast food joint.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, ok, but that means the first couple rounds of beer are from the European McDonalds. The beer there is actually quite alright...for beer from a fast food joint.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

As long as it is free, I don't know one pilot that would turn it down. Now they might complain about it, but they wont turn it down. :)

No I am just sick of dealing with people like you.
I have better things to do with my time.
No point in beating my head against a brick wall. Even I know that much.

I can't wait until both ACL65pilot and Superpilot92 are my two FOs when I Captain a Delta A330 across the Atlantic from ATL. It will be FANTASTIC. Hey guys, you both will get free beers from me (third and fifth rounds only, please). :)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Who should be so lucky? How much are Bud Lite's at a European McDonald's these days anyways?

I guess you could lump them into 3 categories then:

NWA's 60+ 747's/330s with DAL's 10 777s.

75/76 Class aircraft (large NB/tiny old WB)

737/A320/DC-9/MD-80

Combine those groupings with a dynamic list to consider respective retirements and you're getting closer. Without dynamic, this would be a huge windfall for the DAL side as DAL has very little premium widebody flying as they only have 10 777s-that's it!

Schwanker
I have to say, that's a good way of putting it !

What is the standard Delta seating capacity for the basic 767? If I remember correctly the 757-300 was 224 passengers...and the most fuel efficient aircraft per pax.

What is the standard Delta seating capacity for the basic 767? If I remember correctly the 757-300 was 224 passengers...and the most fuel efficient aircraft per pax.

When arguing aircraft capacity, the only thing that should matter is the number of seats an aircraft is certified to carry. Anything less than that is a marketing choice and does not reflect to capabilities of the aircraft. This is the same argument that got both our groups to foolishly vote to allow a 90 seat jet on property (CRJ-900 and E-175) under the guise of 76 seats.

Keep arguing based on the number of seats management puts in the aircraft and you will lead us down the path of the Midwest pilots, where management wants to adjust pay based on fewer seats.

Latest resources

Back