• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He might be accurate about other info, but he has no idea how this is going to play out. He thinks no DOH....in fact he's sure of it...and he basically mocks NW guys about their needs. Like he's been at DL for decades right? Sure, 07 hire...bet on it. I just have an issue with him posting his BS every single minute. He just got hired at DL and now he's talking like a big shot. It's called being a tadpole.....now going to be at the bottom of a huge list. I'm in the same situation.....very junior. It's not about that......it's about give this thread a break.

Agreed, but you need to read everything I have posted.
There is no way it will be as we proposed. I have stated that. But it will be more like what we have proposed that DOH.

You're correct. I need to stfu.

I will. You win, I loose.

Agreed, but you need to read everything I have posted.
There is no way it will be as we proposed. I have stated that. But it will be more like what we have proposed that DOH.

You're correct. I need to stfu.

I will. You win, I loose HAHA ;).

ACL, are you feeling alright? Ever since the DAL proposal was announced your posting has gone up tremendously and you seem to be a little uptight? Relax bud it will all be over soon. ;) Whats going to happen is going to happen regardless, so there is no point getting worked up. We aren't the arbitrators, we aren't the ones making the case and what ever happens we will figure out a way to live with it. Cheers :beer:

No I am just not going to keep this up. Nu was correct, I have made my points, and anything further is wasting my breath and your time.

I really am not that worried about it. It is not in my hands either way. It is just fun to argue.
As you know, this will be done sooner than later.

No I am just not going to keep this up. Nu was correct, I have made my points, and anything further is wasting my breath and your time.

I really am not that worried about it. It is not in my hands either way. It is just fun to argue.
As you know, this will be done sooner than later.

i agree and thats why i have decided not to get sucked into as many BS discussions anymore. To many flamebaiters and pointless banter to carry on a decent debate. Also both sides have a difference of opinion and regardless of what is said its unlikely we will be able to change each others opinions. Thats why this is in arbitration ;). We'll see in a month or so.

Exactly.
I like the discussing each side of the issue. Both sides have merit to them. Believe it or not I can see that.

As with you, I will be quite relieved when this is over, no matter what the outcome is. It is business, and we as a group cannot take any of this personally.
I would love for there to be no issues with the decision, arbitrated or negotiated, but I was not born yesterday.

I am a firm believer that we both need this merger, and in five years we will be quite happy with its outcome.....Now there is some Kool Aid for ya!

I am a firm believer that we both need this merger, and in five years we will be quite happy with its outcome.....Now there is some Kool Aid for ya!

I dont consider that koolaid, i consider that realistic expectations that we can all agree on and hope for. Now we are getting somewhere ;)

It is just so darn much fun to argue that take this stuff like a personal attack on themselves.

Nuf of that.

What's next? You get fitted yet?

It is just so darn much fun to argue that take this stuff like a personal attack on themselves.

Nuf of that.

What's next? You get fitted yet?

Already Done :pimp: Learning a new airplane in the meantime so i dont get that new suit messed up once it comes in ;)

Latest resources

Back