NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See even you do not like the 9!

Oh i loved the -9, in fact i could has switched off of it a while ago but i stayed on it because I did like it. I only switched now because i have a little one coming next year and i wanted to get training out of the way before i have a newborn at home. I wont lie the added pay will be nice also.

Last edited:
I understand that. I went through a training event with a new born. It sucked.

Which base are you going to be in?

I understand that. I went through a training event with a new born. It sucked.

Which base are you going to be in?

Yeah my son was 10 days old when i started with XJT and i told myself if i could help it i wouldnt do that again. DTW initially

It is the fact that I, he and a few others have decided that it is better to get along than fight. Debating the facts turned really ugly. Fact is that we are all going to be coworkers. When this passes, we need to be one team.

That does not mean I will not get in to the fray with one or two people on here, but truly it is not worth it. More fun than anything. Some people cannot debate the facts with out turning it in to a flame session. I do not desire to be of that group.

I can't wait until both ACL65pilot and Superpilot92 are my two FOs when I Captain a Delta A330 across the Atlantic from ATL. It will be FANTASTIC. Hey guys, you both will get free beers from me (third and fifth rounds only, please). :)

Bye Bye--General Lee

I would expect nothing else from you LEE.

Heck if I bid correctly, you may get my sorry rump as your relief pilot soon.

Latest resources

Back