• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are some people on here that have 95% of the info I have. I gave it to them. When these things come to fruition, they can point it out to you I will not.

As for arbitration, no kidding, it is a crap shoot. I know a lot of arbitrators, and they feel that the arbitration will go more our way than their way. Why? Facts.

BTW, I will be just fine if I get furloughed. I have alternate means of income. I am not stupid enough to solely rely on aviation for my family's food.

Remind me why I need to care? You know you can post more than a few sentences instead of posting 10 messages to get out 10 sentences. Or maybe it's because you have ideas that pop into your head slower than you type. I don't know, maybe that's the problem I have with you.

Hey, I'm only bashing ACL for his CONSTANT freaking posts. It's like he has a IV drip of RedBull.

General, I don't like you either, but I find your information accurate and informative. You don't debate one side, but look at the big picture. I still thing your ego and deltoid attitude needs adjustment....I hear they bring you guys to a secret factory in Peachtree City to "convert" you....but you seem to have factual info. My argument with ACL isn't that. He's an 07 hire that's putting out a lot of info bashing NW pilots and what they want. It's going to get ugly, but it'll be REALLY ugly if you don't work together. ACL is only out for himself...hell, who wouldn't be if you're on the bottom. But he's out of a seniority grab and he's making his annoying argument.

Thanks for not liking me. Anyways.........as far as drinking the koolaid, we all have pride for our companies, and we try to bring rumors and our opinions to this board. You have got to EXPECT that from this board. This isn't a direct link to the board rooms out there. This is an opinion board. As far as ACL65's argument, it is valid, since NWA is about to lose some 742s and half of their DC9s. If you knew that you were merging with UAL and they were bringing 737-300s to the table as they were on the way out, you would want the same. His argument is understandable, and Dalpa is fighting for it. Thanks to the Nicelau award for USair, it is likely. So, instead of slamming him, try to understand him.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Fair enough, Like I said block me, then you will rest easier at night.

Go back to the flight at CAL. You have no dog in this one.

BTW, I will be just fine if I get furloughed. I have alternate means of income. I am not stupid enough to solely rely on aviation for my family's food.

Take it easy for a bit, man. Really. Don't let him get to you. Take a breath.

Bye Bye--General Lee

My point exactly General.....I know his type. All bark and no bite. All info...all wrong. Knows all....knows s***. I've just proved my point.

BTW.....ACL....yes, I'm at CAL and we have a huge battle ahead. No, I didn't get turned down at DL. No I don't really care about Delta, but I have friends there that I hope things work out. Hell, I probably know you. But I know your type....just tone it down and go for a walk. I'm done here. Good luck to you guys.

You have no idea what you talking about and have no weight to your argument. If you think the NW guys are just going to roll over and let you take.....you're wrong.
ACL is an excellent source of accurate and timely information and analysis.

Fortunately, it is not up to the NWA guys. With what is happening in our economy, I don't know that it matters.

What does matter is our giving our jobs away during a period when jobs are harder and harder to come by. But no one seems to care ... simply amazing.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back