• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Constructive notification (get used to that term, you are going to see it a lot) occurred back in March. That is the fleet data that will be used for the SLI.

Maybe, maybe not. That's what you would like to see happen, but it might not play out quite the way you hoped.

The 747-200's are not even included in the projected post merger fleet plan. They are done. This is the same as the dc-9-30's.

So what you're saying is that is DELTAs POST merger plan? If so that is DALs business decision.. Had the merger not happened that wouldnt be the case in the near term for the NWA pilot group.

I can't imagine you'd ever have the depth of musical culture necessary to identify that picture, but then again I also doubt you have opposable thumbs....

I resort to an obscure album cover as my avatar, and you resort to baseless, classless name calling. To each his own, my friend of sub-par intellect and questionable parentage... to each his own....
You nwa guys are hysterical.
Your quote:
I resort to an obscure album cover as my avatar and you resort to baseless, classless mane calling
Hang on while I get you a tissue!:crying:

Then in the very next sentence you wrote:

To each his own......my friend of sub-par intellect and questionable percentage...to each his own

No wonder your union is in complete disarray! You can't even keep track of what you write. Oh well, you just can't unteach stupid. Must be the cold weather ops. I see in another thread you're leaving. Stop back when you have less time. Its the best thing you've posted cupcake.
Before you leave, take this with you.
GEAR UP CUPCAKE!

So what you're saying is that is DELTAs POST merger plan? If so that is DALs business decision.. Had the merger not happened that wouldnt be the case in the near term for the NWA pilot group.

We are negotiating and arbitrating a list based on the POST MERGER PLAN. Not any other. He is correct in stating that the 742's and DC-9-30's are gone. Now the 40's and 50's will be here for a couple more years. No more. That is taken in to account in our proposal. Furthermore, the bottom of the list represents the lowest gauge aircraft.
Once again it is relative seniority by seat.

I know it is a bitter concept to you, I understand that, I do. We would all like a flush. Our list provides status quo. That is its intent, nothing more nothing less.

ACL65PILOT.....you talk like you actually know what the hell you're talking about. You probably got hired in 07 at Delta and now you're an expert. You also probably creamed yourself when you were hired at Delta and couldn't wait to change your avatar. You also talk with authority and bash NW guys who've been at their company for decades longer than you. Hell, I'm sure some have been flying at NW longer than you are old. Can you just shut the F*** up instead of posting every few minutes? Go f*** the wife or beat the dog will ya?

I will not respond in kind to your post, but I do know what is going on here.
Block me if you do not want to see my posts.

And, yes I was grateful to be hired after waiting over six and a half years for the class date that was canceled.

Latest resources

Back