• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will not respond in kind to your post, but I do know what is going on here.
Block me if you do not want to see my posts.

****************************** bags like whatidtoing usually respond like they do when they can't debate what you post.
Please continue to post acl, as some of us find your thoughts rather insightful.
He's probably some poor junior nw guy about to wind up on the recieving end of the DC9's going away.

My guess is he is at CAL.

Also FWIW, some of the most informed individuals on here are junior.

Knowledge does not come with seniority.

Listen, I'm not bashing you. Hell, I probably know you. But you talk and talk and talk like you actually know how this is going to turn out. I have a lot of friends at Delta and I wish you and all my friends the best. But you keep on and on about how this and that is going to work out.....you don't have a clue man!! I guess I can't blame you for saying no DOH or staples or whatever. If I was in your shoes I'd be praying for the same thing. It would suck to be on the bottom of a combined list of over 10,000 pilots. Furlough, no matter what you think, is a strong possibility. Maybe it's your own way of therapy. I was doing the same thing when CO and UAL were thinking about dancing. I was praying to god it wouldn't happen because I'd get so screwed, I'd be singing dixie for years to come out of my arse. But what's annoying is your constant posts....over and over...talking with authority. You have no idea what you talking about and have no weight to your argument. If you think the NW guys are just going to roll over and let you take.....you're wrong. Nothing in a merger is good, everyone hurts. Anyhow, best of luck.

Listen, I'm not bashing you. Hell, I probably know you. But you talk and talk and talk like you actually know how this is going to turn out. I have a lot of friends at Delta and I wish you and all my friends the best. But you keep on and on about how this and that is going to work out.....you don't have a clue man!! I guess I can't blame you for saying no DOH or staples or whatever. If I was in your shoes I'd be praying for the same thing. It would suck to be on the bottom of a combined list of over 10,000 pilots. Furlough, no matter what you think, is a strong possibility. Maybe it's your own way of therapy. I was doing the same thing when CO and UAL were thinking about dancing. I was praying to god it wouldn't happen because I'd get so screwed, I'd be singing dixie for years to come out of my arse. But what's annoying is your constant posts....over and over...talking with authority. You have no idea what you talking about and have no weight to your argument. If you think the NW guys are just going to roll over and let you take.....you're wrong. Nothing in a merger is good, everyone hurts. Anyhow, best of luck.

Well, since they (NWA) are smaller than we are, if they get a bad turn out or don't like the result, then they won't be able to do the USAPA type deal. I don't want that to happen, but it that is the way it goes. NWA is used to turmoil and getting what they want. Well, what we want is fair, and we don't want to clean up their greenbook/redbook mess. Looking at precedent, (Nicelau) is looking more and more likely.

And, ACL65 seems to have good info, and we like when he posts.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, I'm only bashing ACL for his CONSTANT freaking posts. It's like he has a IV drip of RedBull.

General, I don't like you either, but I find your information accurate and informative. You don't debate one side, but look at the big picture. I still thing your ego and deltoid attitude needs adjustment....I hear they bring you guys to a secret factory in Peachtree City to "convert" you....but you seem to have factual info. My argument with ACL isn't that. He's an 07 hire that's putting out a lot of info bashing NW pilots and what they want. It's going to get ugly, but it'll be REALLY ugly if you don't work together. ACL is only out for himself...hell, who wouldn't be if you're on the bottom. But he's out of a seniority grab and he's making his annoying argument.

Thanks, and Peanuckle and I get a lot of our info from the same people.

I am not going to prove myself to you.
Let my record speak for itself.

Both of you guys have no idea how this is going to turn out right? Fact or fiction? If it's fact.....stfu will ya? You are both PRAYING this is going in favor of you and the other 07 hires. Personally, i think you're f***** because it's a very small number to get over this hurdle. If you think an 01 hire is going to take it while an 07 hire get's ahead....you're smoking crack. Anyhow...going to beat the dog now.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back