• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA F/A's reject offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear , An FA walkout would last about a day before NWA got a court ruling to force them back to work. Plus 80 % of the people in the office ranks are trained and ready to go plus all the foreign nationals they have waiting in the wings. Not that I'm for that kind of outcome but thats the way i think it would go down.

filejw said:
Lear , An FA walkout would last about a day before NWA got a court ruling to force them back to work.

Yeah, just like the Comair F/A's, right?

We have laws in this country against slavery. No one can force anyone to go to work.

Ty Webb said:
Yeah, just like the Comair F/A's, right?

We have laws in this country against slavery. No one can force anyone to go to work.

No, but a court ruling will say you either go to work or you quit, and you can't strike. They want AFA on property so they can implement CHOAS.

Anyone know what the F/A's wanted and the the NWA offer was? Also, I thought NWA had a plan a few years ago to replace the F/A's at a drop of the hat if they couldn't get it together? This whole things really sucks!

Good luck to the F/A's!!

Baja.

when the MX guys went on strike, the FA/Pilots said that they would side and help the MX.....and we all know that nothing happened and planes went flying.....but the pilots and FA's unions are closer, so will the pilots side with the FA's and create mass havic systemwide?

Mav204 said:
when the MX guys went on strike, the FA/Pilots said that they would side and help the MX.....and we all know that nothing happened and planes went flying.....but the pilots and FA's unions are closer, so will the pilots side with the FA's and create mass havic systemwide?

I don't ever remember hearing that the pilot's said they would "side and
help" the mechanics. where did you hear that?

Dave B

Latest resources

Back