• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NW/DL (and ultimately affecting ALL of us): The Flaw With "Career Expectations"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I'm so wrong, how come over 85% of the (former) NWA pilots were in favor of joining DAL.

Also, Isn't NWA now a sub company of delta now ? or am I wrong about that also.

You guys keep on telling yourself that you got screwed in the deal, very Northwest of you. Ya know the entire green,blue,yellow book thing.

See ya in atlanta girls...

Last edited:
NWA is a great company. Once we are past this SLI, we will join forces. This is a difficult process due to the unknowns. I for one will be happy the day this is over no matter what the outcome is.

I agree and think that is the only way to have a cohesive group. We are going to have to have a dfw beer night. I imagine there are quite a few of us that commute out of there. I know that FERD on the APC webboard does. Looking forward to having this behind us and moving ahead with a dominate airline.:beer:

We will end up in the middle.
A ratio of some sort is probably the best either side can hope for.
We need to have a negotiated list. We are close.

If I'm so wrong, how come over 85% of the (former) NWA pilots were in favor of joining DAL.

Because we are smart and feel in todays environment, a strong company with an unmatched route structure is the way to go. Did someone not explain this to you? Should I go slower for you? Pull back, houses get smaller, push down...........

For a little while, for corporate governence reasons, close the deal under a republican administration, etc. You read Ed's memo didn't you? So, no, for the first time, you are not completely wrong. Your Mama's so proud.

Go to bed, say your prayers, and thank god for NWA.

Did not get a vote on whether we joined delta or not.
You, me, acl etc had NO say in that. The men with the gold decided it was a good fit.
You guys keep on telling yourself that you got screwed in the deal, very Northwest of you. Ya know the entire green,blue,yellow book thing.
No one is saying we got screwed yet. That is why we are not rolling over. Btw, it is Red, Green and blue
See ya in atlanta girls...
Not planning on Atl, maam.

No we did not have a choice, but I will say. We all should be happy we are dancing with you and not CAL, or UAUA. You want to see huge job losses, you merge with one of them.

Why did 78% of the DAL pilots vote in favor of the merger?

You are correct, however please tell us what significance that has with anything other than the fact that it is part of the required business process of integrating the two companies into one.

I would thank god, but God does not believe in regionals like the former NWA. It's over. I have dibs on DeltaBluetail as a username..

Tell your guys to quit dragging their heals on the SLI. Just admit that your retirement numbers at DCC were wrong.

Can you provide some more information on this. Not flaming, I just haven't heard that we are dragging heals, but then again, haven't been hearing much in regard to the sli lately.

Latest resources

Back