• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NW/DL (and ultimately affecting ALL of us): The Flaw With "Career Expectations"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is so funny reading all of your post. I mean, all your lives are so outta your controll. A bunch of kids in adult clothes. You have all taught me that it does not matter who you work for: the fact is that you WORK FOR SOMEBODY and that is what makes you all a bunch of losers. I am so thankfull that I started my own business and now people work for me. I control my own future. And when I am ready to leave all of you "bitches, spoiled rotten robots, and children in uniform", I can and will. Start a business and create jobs, quick trying to control your job. You have no control.
You are an EMPLOYEE!!!! No more, no less. Sorry, but that is a fact.

Get mad if you want too. How can it be any other way? Everyone seems to be in control of your future, except YOU! So you fight and bicker about everything. You blame everyone except yourself....You are in this mess because you choose to be apart of the rat race. An employee with no control over your destiny. An EMPLOYEE instead of a EMPLOYER. It is what it is. Or maybe you can explain it to me. I can understand the sub-topics. But, the title is "Employee". That is the real problem.

Last edited:
Tell your guys to quit dragging their heals on the SLI.
Why?
I for one will be happy the day this is over no matter what the outcome is.
This effects the next 30 years of your life. Better to get it right than just "get it over."

This is one time when we need to let management, manage, and we need to be resolute.

Steady, steady .... it is on profile and stable, stay with it.

Last edited:
Yea, a cookie to go along with your Elvis glasses while you fly the 767. I bet you are gonna be real popular with all "books".

Most definitely. Someone's gotta show them where the free beer is in Costa Rica.

Ok, you got on that one. But, El Salvador is the real deal. Costa is a rat trap now. I doubt you get anything free in Costa. I doubt you speak Spanish either. Just staying in SJO does not mean you are the man. It just means you are doing what you are told by your EMPLOYER.

I have traveled from Pavones to Olee's Right (Oliver North). Are you too young to know who he is? Well, is does not matter. I'm sure SJO excites you like a little kid.

Newsouth:

I'm also a founder and a small business owner. My customers are every bit and more my boss than any other boss I've ever had. Your business surely serves other peoples' needs and hinges on the humble realization that you serve others. As the owner, I've also been the janitor and #1 butt kisser on plenty of occasions.

Sorry about the thread creep, flame away.

Last edited:
I own my own company. And some days in this economy I wish I wasn't my own boss. Also, go easy with the big loser statement.

I'm over 1 Mil in revenue with my business, my wife is a doctor, and I have 3 Mil in Real property. The best thing about it, I don't care who wins the election. I pay very little in tax.

Remember It's not how much you make it's how much you keep form the government.

Relax, and go back to your CL-65.Ya know, Kinda like an adult in a kids jet.

I'm done, Take it away Boys.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back