• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NW/DL (and ultimately affecting ALL of us): The Flaw With "Career Expectations"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why did 78% of the DAL pilots vote in favor of the merger?
Check your math it was not 78%, and I Did vote..

You are correct, however please tell us what significance that has with anything other than the fact that it is part of the required business process of integrating the two companies into one.

It shows what company is the primary leader in this transaction. Don't tell me that NWA saved DAL.Thats B.S

I cannot provide details. All I can say is that it is my belief that your MEC would have been more willing to negotiate this week if they were not hoping that more would retire at DCC.
It kind of destroyed the argument.
Either way I think that we will now see good progress to the end goal.

I'm willing to bet this rumor of "alot of retirements at DCC" has not come to fruition.

Neither saved the other one. It was decided between the boards who would acquire whom. Fact is, as it comes to us, it will play less of a roll than with other groups.

I never did say that NWA saved DAL. Quite frankly, I believe that both companies saved each other with this merger so that we can ride through these tough times and hopefully be in a commanding position once the economy starts turning the corner in the positive.

I think that we will be a lot better off with the both companies together than apart. We just need to get through the SLI process.

Latest resources

Back