Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Starman

Truthsayer
The latest seniority list is out and Nutjest is still having a hell of a time finding anyone stupid enough to come here. So far for the year, they've only had a net gain of 134 pilots while stating that they need 500. I guess folks understand that this place is definitely not the place to be right now. Stay away people - this McJob sucks.

Starman said:
The latest seniority list is out and Nutjest is still having a hell of a time finding anyone stupid enough to come here. So far for the year, they've only had a net gain of 134 pilots while stating that they need 500. I guess folks understand that this place is definitely not the place to be right now. Stay away people - this McJob sucks.

Nice union propaganda piece.

Fortunately anyone that's dealt with a union for more than 2 weeks will recognize this for the hack job it is.

My experience tells me that it doesnt matter what the final agreement looks like....you could get 1 of the 6S or all six and the spin will be the same - this is the greatest deal ever made.

You guys could very well end up signing in twelve months for the same offer that's on the table right now and the spinmeisters will be slapping themselves silly telling themselves what a great job they did for themselves.

If NetJets is so bad, and you're so bright, then why are you here?

FamilyGuy said:

They all have the same answer for that one... "I'm just waiting around for the retroactive pay-check and then I'm outa here!!!"

I generally do all I can to discourage people from applying... But ... I volunteer to walk your resume in h2.

You see family guy there are more choices than Stay or leave. There is fight and change.

If you don't like working with unions... why don't you leave?

I knew there was a union when I applied. Thats why I did. I was hired by one of our non union competitors that pays a lot more. But I decided to work with union pilots.

El Chupacabra said:
I generally do all I can to discourage people from applying... But ... I volunteer to walk your resume in h2.

You see family guy there are more choices than Stay or leave. There is fight and change.

I knew there was a union when I applied. Thats why I did. I was hired by one of our non union competitors that pays a lot more. But I decided to work with union pilots.

The point is... If I were as miserable as most of the NetJet's pilots are on this board I wouldn't be passing up any other opportunities in the hopes of some fat retro check.

Thanks for the offer though. :D

You guys could very well end up signing in twelve months for the same offer that's on the table right now
What are you retarded?

My experience tells me
Experience in what? Kissing managements a$$

Were all trying to get out dumba$$. As soon as something comes along we will. This way we can leave NutJets to morons like you who will return things to the way they used to be.

NJA is not the place to be now, later or ever.

h25b said:
The point is... If I were as miserable as most of the NetJet's pilots are on this board I wouldn't be passing up any other opportunities in the hopes of some fat retro check.

Thanks for the offer though. :D
You are right. I screwed up. I can't go back in time though. I can only wish that I had been as smart as you.

Over the last 4 years I laughed at friends who left to go to airlines, asking them why are you leaving? We are going to be way better off here. We are almost done with the contract. Only to be shocked when I saw the pay offer in the last TA. Underestimated the greed of management.

Where were you then h2 when I needed a smart guy like you to show me the light?

I am not one waiting for retro.

I believe we will win in the near future and it won't be worth my effort to leave and have to move and start all over with a new job.

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:

OK, now I’m gonna chime in with a statement that will be VERY unpopular (with some).

The pilots that went to work for a company such as netjets because it has a union, make terrible pilots in the corporate world. Here in corporate aviation, we don’t look at it as us against them. We like management. Without them, we wouldn’t have ANY job. We look at this as a team. Many of us strive to be in management some day and none of us see ourselves as ‘worker-bees’ that need a union to protect us. Maybe Norma Ray, or some other garment workers needed that, but not us.

I say all of this because 3 times now we’ve hired ex-union pilots and they’ve been awful (I don’t mean anyone who’s worked union, just the flag-wavers). They were constantly looking for loopholes to get more out of the company and always looking at every change with a ‘what’s in it for me’ attitude. Fight your fight, win or loose, but please…stay where you are.

Ace

There you go . Looks like Ace can help find familyguy troll and dispatcher a new home where they will be happy there is no union.

Thanks Ace

Last edited:
Ace-of-the-Base said:
. Here in corporate aviation, we don’t look at it as us against them. Many of us strive to be in management some day and none of us see ourselves as ‘worker-bees’

over-the-top!....from one of the happy little worker bees

Latest resources

Back