• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nutjets Recruiting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is a private message that was sent to me by the management mole known as CMH Troll, a.k.a. Family Guy:

Game ON as they say!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are confusing the the fab 5 with the professionals who are in place now.

The joke will be on you and the other management hacks when the dust clears. There is no stopping this train. If the company wants a train wreck, then that's what they will get. No regrets from this professional pilot who will be more than happy to STMFD, my life will go on.

It's just a game to you management hacks and we are more than willing to play! __________________

Unfortunately you are too brainwashed to think for yourself. You only see what the Union tells you and are not thinking for yourself. As you say, when the dust clears it will be interesting, but the joke will be on you. But you can celebrate the 3S or 4S and it will be a great success. But the success will depend on you. It will be what you make of it. Just look at it in the end and compare what the compensation per pilot per hour worked and see how much more it is going to be. It willnot be NBAA wages and if it is all no nothing in your eyes, then it will be nothing and your should start your plans to try and stmfd.

Warren will back the management in that situation and not the pilots. It would be a grave mistake for the Unionand the pilots to go there. But some people do not understand, and I believe that you are one of them.

MANAGEMNT WILL NOT DO A CONTRACT THAT PUTS THE LONG TERM VIABILITY OF THE COMAPNY AT RISK. Until you understand that you are just pi$$ing in the wind.

On the contrary mole, you are the one brain-washed by the company. I have been in more airline unions than you have had jobs. You management hacks just don't get it!

Now go back and crawl under your rock nancy boy.

Last edited:
All,

I started visiting this web site to see if working at NJA would be a viable career move. Currently, I work at a small regional airline and am sick and tired of the way management runs their business a.k.a crisis management. I met a NJA guy on one of my flights and he said that NJA was a great place to work (he had a similiar airline backround). So I sent NJA a resume and over the weekend I received the application packet in the mail. I don't know what's better...stay where I'm at or try to get on with NJA?

It seems that pilots at NJA either love it or hate it. Aside from the labor dispute going on what's the company really like?

Beechman said:
All,

I started visiting this web site to see if working at NJA would be a viable career move. Currently, I work at a small regional airline and am sick and tired of the way management runs their business a.k.a crisis management. I met a NJA guy on one of my flights and he said that NJA was a great place to work (he had a similiar airline backround). So I sent NJA a resume and over the weekend I received the application packet in the mail. I don't know what's better...stay where I'm at or try to get on with NJA?

It seems that pilots at NJA either love it or hate it. Aside from the labor dispute going on what's the company really like?

That NJA pilot who told you that is an idiot.. See the thing is there's a lot of ego in this industry.. It's hard to look a peer in the eye and tell him the truth.. It's easier to live in denial about one's current situation so this idiot was just trying to make himself feel good. There are some self-worthless pilots at NJA as evidenced by the 18 percent yes vote on the TA.. It's hos like that that have given me the drive and inspiration to make sure that one day I'm riding in the back of a share instead of being some little ho flying it in the front.. It's the same guys like this tool that you spoke to who encouraged men with families to come here, not laying out the truth to them.. That truth being that theyd be stuck at sub 30k a year pay for a few years.. I dont know what your goal is siir, t Best of luck with your decison and your future!! I just want you to have all the facts and make an educated decision.. You can plan onsitting as an F.O. for four to five years.... If the onlyr reason that you want to leave your small regional is for screwed up management than I'm not so sure NJA will be better for you!!

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:
Yes but there will be no future bypass drives.

El, this has been said so many times. Of course there will be more bypass drives. the union loves them and management hates them. the union loves to get one up on mgt. The unionl loves to show the solidarity . There will be by pass drives until by pass pay is amended in the contract.

All can say is the official word is we are done with bypass drives.

Don't come here because you think you will receive bypass pay. Not gonna happen. Having people think they will receive bypass pay is what the company wants so they can recruit pilots.

Don't believe it.

And then when the new CBA comes out you will not get bypass either because the company wants to do away with it. 600 or more people senior will have to upgrade or take paycuts.

as214 said:
It's hos like that that have given me the drive and inspiration to make sure that one day I'm riding in the back of a share instead of being some little ho flying it in the front..

Let me know how that works out for you.

I'd be willing to bet everything I have that you'll never own a share.

Its simple really....No one will get rich and be able to afford a share working for someone else....

But go ahead and hold out for that level....it will only insure that everyone remains in a deep freeze

Latest resources

Back