Nutjets Recruiting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mudbaber?

So that's what you're telling yourself now to make you feel better?

You've changed your attitude of i don't want to be in a union and SWA union is not for me.

If the teamsters were called "love and peace union" would we still have this thug image?

I'd do a search but it's dinner time and then cocktails on the boat. :)

SeaSpray said:
In response to Some Dude

You can knock off the sexual references, I don't swing that way; you'll have to find a boyfriend somewhere else.

Too, funny! I'm still laughing!

_SkyGirl_

SeaSpray posted:

Your choice was to have the money now and get more money later or to just get some money later.

It was more than the money Sea. That TA was a dog and even The King of Woodbridge said he would not have signed it.

I agree with one thought though. If the Fab 5 had been on the ball three or four YEARS ago, then we could have had a raise then and had earning power over the last few years.

Starman said:
The latest seniority list is out and Nutjest is still having a hell of a time finding anyone stupid enough to come here. So far for the year, they've only had a net gain of 134 pilots while stating that they need 500. I guess folks understand that this place is definitely not the place to be right now. Stay away people - this McJob sucks.
Nutjets and aMcjob huh..they hired you didnt they. Perhaps we are (Nuts)jet after all.
Lata

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back