Nutjets Recruiting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beechman said:
It seems that pilots at NJA either love it or hate it. Aside from the labor dispute going on what's the company really like?

Beechman, it's safe to say you shouldn't put much weight into your decision by the reprehensible information you read on this board by a few dogmatic zealots who are pursuing their own personal agenda and dominating nearly every post with poppycock.

The current negotiations will eventually be a memory. Talk to well-balanced people you know and trust, and who have been around a while.

What's it really like you ask? It's a company made of thousands of hard-working professionals who get the job done every day with respect for each other and a commitement to continue to make NJA successful for many years to come. The vast majority of the pilots I talk to every day are doing a great job. And there is no tension or demoralizing going on in the day to day operations like you see here from a minority of dissenting mavericks.

We do what we do best and let the union and company do their thing. The day the company bargains in poor faith or integrity comes into question because of dishonesty is the day I join the naysayers. I see it and live it every day and it's just not happening. And according to the NMB, it's not happening. We certainly have our share of growing pains, mistakes and even flounders once in a while but the direction of this company is positive and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

Good luck to you wherever you go.

Thank's for the insight guys! It sure is a tough decision. I guess where ever one goes in life there is bound to be something to complain about, that's just reality.

FamilyGuy said:
Let me know how that works out for you.

I'd be willing to bet everything I have that you'll never own a share.

Its simple really....No one will get rich and be able to afford a share working for someone else....

But go ahead and hold out for that level....it will only insure that everyone remains in a deep freeze

Hey big shot I'm glad you didn't bet me because you would have just lost everything you own.. By the way I can already afford a few shares in the Ultra and the Excel, but see in my line of work on my days off I need alot of cash on hand to keep generating more.. So now that you've made an asz out of yourself maybe you can go back to being a message board troll.. By the way you're not very good at what you do.. And save the BS about working for someone else I realized and took advantage of that along time ago.. PS.. I have nothing to prove to you but if you doubt the credibility of anything I just said you can ask my friend Diesel.. Later troll!!

Remember all the people who are telling you the company is rosie and great are all people who DON"T fly the line. They have no idea what it's like on the road and never will understand. Yeah they might talk to us on the phone or look at some line on IJET but they will never truely understand what it's like on the road.

PM me your number i'll give you an honest breakdown of what is going on. I've got nothing to hide.

By the way familyguy. I've actually seen as214's bank acct.

You could hit the lotto and still not even come close.

Diesel said:
Remember all the people who are telling you the company is rosie and great are all people who DON"T fly the line. They have no idea what it's like on the road and never will understand. Yeah they might talk to us on the phone or look at some line on IJET but they will never truely understand what it's like on the road.

PM me your number i'll give you an honest breakdown of what is going on. I've got nothing to hide.

Beech.\,

I would take Diesel up on his offer.. It is free advice and it will help you to make the best decision possible for yourself and your family.. You deserve to know about all the pros and cons before you commit for two years!!

Diesel said:
By the way familyguy. I've actually seen as214's bank acct.

You could hit the lotto and still not even come close.

Good for as214. I'm glad he's doing well. It's important that everyone plan for the future and be able to pay the bills once they decide to stop working.

While I'm probably nowhere close to as214, I still try to plan for my family's future by maxing out my 401k....another great bennie that the company gives us.

Granted its not a pension, but I personally havent found too many companies with a 401k as generous as NetJets.

Beech--

Familyguy, cmhtroll and other company men who don't work the line think it's all sun and roses. They end up back at their home at night safe and sound. Not in some sh!tbox cab trying to figure out what language the guy is speaking and where the hotel is.

I'm not bitter at the company far from it. I truely like to work here but it seems that the company just doesn't want to acknowledge what we do. (and no that's not union rhetoric that's from all the emails all day long) I just don't like people talking about my job who have no idea what it takes to do my job.

Look i can't roof a building so i'm not about to tell you how to do it. But i do fly the line and i can tell you all about it. You'll get an honest opinion. I'll give you a couple of different phone numbers so you get the most out of the calls and can make an Honest decision.

I'll probably lean on the side of the company but then another memo comes out from some intern asking me to do their job for them.

I'm sure all the company men will get on here and cut and paste my words to make themselves look better. Whatever

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back