• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nutjets Recruiting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you not heard... Winners never quit, and quitters never win?

We are winning. And we don't give a flying __________ what you have to say.

El Chupacabra said:

Ever turn the tables? Yes I know I don't have to read this forum if I so choose not to. But I do like keeping track of what is going on within other segments of our industry. From one pilot to another, I can understand the time off, pay schedule issues and concerns about quality of life.

But there are those out there that could give a flying ____________ about what you good guys at the Fracs have to say. I know as a whole, pilots tend to bitch about every job we have ever had, from management to the serial number of the make/model we flew/have flown or are current flying.

All I can say is Best of Luck with the negotiations. I do sincerely hope it benefits everyone within the company, and all can move ahead working as a team. Utopia? Perhaps.

But in any case, enjoy your next flight, and have a smile on your face when you pull onto the ramp.

Keep the blue side up fellas!

Bad Monkey! said:
.... I have been in more airline unions than you have had jobs. You management hacks just don't get it!

And how did these airline unions do for the pilots? More pay? Better medical and retirement benefits? Fewer days worked and better duty rigs? Quicker advancement? Better QOL?

The simple fact that you're no longer with these airlines indicates that the unions failed or you would still be at one of them.

Some Dude said:
Southwest seems to be doing just fine with all their unions. They just have good management.

Southwest Airlines Pilot Association is a Non-Profit organization; how about the Teamsters? ALPA?

El Chupacabra said:

Lets see now,
If winners never quit, and quitters never win, then, why do people say,"Quit while you ahead?"

Nightmare67 said:
Lets see now,
If winners never quit, and quitters never win, then, why do people say,"Quit while you ahead?"

Because people say that when you have been doing something you shouldn't have been or because you haven't yet been caught.

Southwest pilots union is a non-profit union. WTF does that have to do with the success of Southwest. What a stupid azz statement!

Some Dude said:
Southwest pilots union is a non-profit union. WTF does that have to do with the success of Southwest. What a stupid azz statement!

You're pretty dense if you don't know the difference between a for-profit business and a non-profit organization, but let me make it simple for you. SWAPA is concerned only with the betterment of Southwest Airlines and it's pilots, not the care and feeding of some remote union leadership thugs who are busy raiding the pension fund.

Here's an example of what SWAPA does for Southwest; is this pretty close to what the Teamsters are doing for NJA?

http://www.apapdp.org/cms/staticfiles/pdf/SWAPA_pilot_comparison.pdf

Last edited:
By the way, while you're researching what the Teamsters are doing for you and your company, why don't you ask your MEC if they could get you out of your current contract with the union ... or do the Teamsters have you locked-up tighter than a drum?

Latest resources

Back