• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nov 1st NJA? whats up???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's another speculation. NJ does not want to add expenses to it's 4th quarter financial results or its year end 2013, so their qtr and year looks good to WB. Adding training costs to 2013 would not help the net income number, therefore all these expenses will wait until 2014. They plan selloff flights to cover the overage during the busy holiday season not caring if they exceed the 11 total, because they plan on the recall of some in March 2014 which is 90 days after the end of the quarter where the contracted recalls would have to take place.

deej,

sounds right

the A/C from NJE was from a guy in mgt. that is very high up so i would take it as fact. some guys at FSI also confirmed the march/april hold on things as well.

AS for sell-offs i know of 5 days NJ-MGT has placed holds on A/C. i hope they hit 11, should not be hard after 8 last time.....

Deej
Do you know this for fact or are you spectlating. Please do not think I am calling you out or anything like that I just was wondering if this is your observation or how you came up with those months thanks.

Deej
Do you know this for fact or are you spectlating. Please do not think I am calling you out or anything like that I just was wondering if this is your observation or how you came up with those months thanks.

Considering he started his post with "Here's another speculation".........

Maybe old news but just heard from a good buddy last night who works in training and he told me all displacements are on hold till March or April next year. I asked why and he did not know other than speculation and I am sure we can speculate as to why as well. Anyways I just thought that was interesting, no idea what it means though.
I don't think this is true. Just saw a thread on the official board that there are 8 displacements off the X and 8 off the 400.

I haven't seen anything official so take it for what it's worth.

The bid went out. But a friend at fsi said they were on hold for training but " in a few months we are going to get slammed". His words. He is at fsi in cmh and thinks Nja is about to spool up in the spring. Not to get hopes up

The bid went out. But a friend at fsi said they were on hold for training but " in a few months we are going to get slammed". His words. He is at fsi in cmh and thinks Nja is about to spool up in the spring. Not to get hopes up

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back