• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nov 1st NJA? whats up???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a whole world of heavy cargo, ex pat, military, regional, corporate, charter, fractional and everything in between, vying for a job at a Legacy....

Each group will experience attrition. My guess is regionals and the heavy freight/ overseas ex pat guys will see the most hiring initially. Followed by military and then the pt91/135/91k...

IMO Netjets will see some good attrition, maybe enough to facilitate an earlier than expected recall. The EMT has stated many times that their expected recall start timeline is 2017... I'm sure they were at least smart enough to factor in increased attrition into their plans, to go along with their disposal schedule.. ( which is what I think is the hinderence to recalls currently. The EMT knows the disposal schedule and has an idea of how many a/c they will have in future months/years.)

Maybe old news but just heard from a good buddy last night who works in training and he told me all displacements are on hold till March or April next year. I asked why and he did not know other than speculation and I am sure we can speculate as to why as well. Anyways I just thought that was interesting, no idea what it means though.

sounds right.

looks like they are bringing over some airplanes from NJE to fill in to help out as well.

look for some new tail #s or some NJE tails soon

there's ways around it. Ill be suprised if it takes them longer than 5 days to change tail numbers. What about adding planes to a fleet already in disposal?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back