• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nov 1st NJA? whats up???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since it's the cool thing to do I'll put my $.02 in....

January 3rd..... Multiple sources confirm...

If for some reason nothing happens on that date, then be on the look out for February 29th..... If not, I've heard rumblings from the puzzle palace about April 1st as well....

:nuts:

bent, lotto time?

dec 13,18 or jan 7 all sound like good days. or jan 16, good day to recall on the same day we got kicked out

personally I think that the general aka Dave Magee is full of S-it abd just running his mouth. I do not think the company has any plans to recall. Why would they, they have poilots taking extended days at record numbers and the job always seems to get done so why bother. There going to push them till they stop doing it and untill then the company has proper staffing in there eyes.

Why would they, they have poilots taking extended days at record numbers and the job always seems to get done so why bother.

Wrong. I did the math based upon the last duty summary and the percentage of extended days is extremely small. Staffing plan is to be presented to senior management very soon. We need bodies badly.

Pervis

Thanks for the insight it's appreciated. If I may ask you who is presenting to senior management.

Thanks

DC, I don't dare provide names under the current environment, but I am genuine in my assessment. Very senior folks are presenting a new plan to the senior on high very soon. What he does with it is another story.

Frankly, it would not surprise me to bring everyone back in a less than veiled attempt to obtain more votes for a less than equitable successor CBA. Keep in mind our current CBA staffing mins are less than half of what any major air carrier has. How we can operate at all when we reach peak a/c availability is beyond me.

PS: We expect delivery of 2-3 dozen new jets next year, and similar amounts for the next 7 years. Disposals are being delayed. All positive with a seriously brighter outlook.

Last edited:
I guess if we keep saying "Oh yeah I know a guy......my sources say.......etc........" that eventually it'll stick.

I have never spread any rumors on this forum, and would not say a word if I were not confident in my source, who happened to tell the other 59 pilots in recurrent last Thursday at Bridgeway, all at the same time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back