Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Second Tentative Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear70 said:
Unity? Between two disparate groups with the animosity that now exists?

What groups are you referring to?

For there to be "unity", ALL the pilot groups will have to band together UNDER ONE UNION for representation. Otherwise, everyone goes after their own agenda regardless of what it does to any other pilot group. The NWA pilots just demonstrated that and it will be a decade before they get another chance.

ONE UNION.....like.......ALPA?

They let the CAL SCABS back in. The EAL SCABS that worked for the Trump.....errrrr....USAir Shuttle were let back in too. Nice try.

Last edited:
320AV8R said:
What groups are you referring to?

ONE UNION.....like.......ALPA?

They let the CAL SCABS back in. The EAL SCABS that worked for the Trump.....errrrr....USAir Shuttle were let back in too. Nice try.
You are SUCH an idiot...

You know d*mn good and well I'm referring to the animosity between mainline NWA and the red tale regional affiliates. I don't know why I continue to have a discussion with you, it's a huge waste of time, no one but your little Northwest mainline buddies agree with you and d*mn few of those on this board are willing to stand up and be counted with you.

I don't give a rat's a*s WHICH union it is, until ALL the red tail carriers are united under ONE pilot's union, this crap will continue. You had the opportunity to make it happen this time around, but you blew it to make sure you covered your own butt.

Now you're stuck with your crap contract for probably close to a decade while your parent company will reap HUGE profits from increased fares. Then, just when you think you're going to be able to negotiate a raise, this roller coaster we call aviation will start going down again, just in time for the company to start posting losses just as your contract gets to where you can file for self-help... again...

Not that it matters, you guys won't EVER earn a star on your ALPA pin again, too spineless.

LEAR 70 SAID: You are SUCH an idiot...

Actually, I’ve scored quite high on many IQ tests.

You know d*mn good and well I'm referring to the animosity between mainline NWA and the red tale regional affiliates.

I am not aware of any animosity. NWA mainline respects our affiliate brothers & values them. Their MEC Chairmen have regularly addressed our LEC / MEC meetings.

I don't know why I continue to have a discussion with you, it's a huge waste of time, no one but your little Northwest mainline buddies agree with you and d*mn few of those on this board are willing to stand up and be counted with you.

So stop posting, you don't have a gun to your head. Maybe a discussion will help us resolve our differences. Obviously, you have a hard on for NWA mainline…. I’m not sure why. Maybe some of the other NWA guys get tired of the inaccurate information posted here, & have better things to do.

I don't give a rat's a*s WHICH union it is, until ALL the red tail carriers are united under ONE pilot's union, this crap will continue. You had the opportunity to make it happen this time around, but you blew it to make sure you covered your own butt.

Yep…it’s all about us. Nobody else. I guess that’s what the UNITED and USAIR and DELTA guys thought also. They all agreed to TAs while in CH 11, but we get singled out as the A-HOLES. Wake up pal. Our TA is better than their’s on many points. But no, we sold out…..maybe you just want to slam NWA regardess.

Not that it matters, you guys won't EVER earn a star on your ALPA pin again, too spineless

Just like the aforementioned groups. I could give a ******************** about another star on my ALPA pin.

320AV8R said:
NWA mainline respects our affiliate brothers & values them.

LOL!!!!!! Now that was funny! Thanks for the laugh.

PCL_128 said:
LOL!!!!!! Now that was funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Why is that funny?

All the Pinnacle & Mesaba guys I've seen on any NW jumpseat have been respected & treated well.

Why would the Mesaba & Champion MEC chairmen speak at our LEC meetings if their opinion wasn't important?

Last edited:
Actually that not so warm feeling you get when on a NWA plane is just a symptom of the general malaise that is the NWA culture. When EVERY single employee group is pissed and dejected it is bound to have a negative effect.

If NWA did not have fortress hubs I can't imagine why anyone would fly on them. The lack of customer service is really amazing.

Latest resources

Back