• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Second Tentative Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on 320AV8R....pilot groups at Bankrupt carriers aren't supposed to give up anything! BK is a great opportunity for contract enhancements! It's OK though to forego enhancements in order to help-out the pilots at your regionals. No really.....some 9E and XJ pilots told me all about how it works...

Recalls start in October. And that decision was made BEFORE the pension legislation passed last night.

DTW320 said:
Newco did not happen. If you knew NWA's definition of Newco and compared it to the TA you would have a CHANCE of not looking like a complete idiot here.

Talking about sounding like an idiot. I can't believe that you are really that stupid WTF do you think Compass is?
If blaming the regionals for your lack of vision is your thing? Then go right ahead. I remind you that because of the erosion of your jobs a lot of NWA furlough's had to come here.
Whatever twist you want to put on it. The fact is that you gave up on MORE outsourcing, Newco, Compass= $hit sandwich.

JP4user said:
Really a warped world when some pft twerp pcl_128 is lecturing mainline guys about the industry.

Go lurk in the corporate forum and entertain each other with your Driving The Big Limo stories there, this is a Red Tail matter.

You have to admit,That's funny right there.

Dumb Pilot said:
Go lurk in the corporate forum and entertain each other with your Driving The Big Limo stories there, this is a Red Tail matter.

You have to admit,That's funny right there.

Sorry can't find that thread. Red Tail issues hit pretty close to home so I will stay right here and continue to watch the fun. Did the pft comment make you a little uneasy?

Last edited:
Have some compassion for stupid animals

Come on guys, don't be so hard on PCL and Dumb Pilot.

They can't help it. They are too stupid to argue with. It is obvious from their posts they have never read our TA, do not have the mental capacity to understand what the rest of the industry gave up in scope in comparison to us, and quite possably can't read, speak or understand english. (I thought that was a prerequisite for a private pilot certificate). They are just responding to the rumors that fly around our feeder carriers. Try to think of them as the stupid gorilla you get to look at when you go to the zoo. Have pitty on their feeble little minds but try to ignore them.

Last edited:
Dumb Pilot said:
Talking about sounding like an idiot. I can't believe that you are really that stupid WTF do you think Compass is?
If blaming the regionals for your lack of vision is your thing? Then go right ahead. I remind you that because of the erosion of your jobs a lot of NWA furlough's had to come here.
Whatever twist you want to put on it. The fact is that you gave up on MORE outsourcing, Newco, Compass= $hit sandwich.
WTF do I think Compass is? I think it is a concession brought about by being in BK. I think it is FAR better than what NWA was proposing in their original demand.

The FACT is you can't/haven't produced a SINGLE comparison point between the current TA and what NWA was asking before....despite several requests. The FACT, apparently, is Thomas39 is exactly right and you don't let your complete lack of knowledge of a subject prevent you from living up to your screen name here with every post.

Psssst: In your cute little "profile" to the left, under "ratings" you ask: "WITCH one do you need?It is a phone call away". Besides that being revealing as to your TRUE qualifications, I was wondering if a Warlock or a Wizard could get one by phone too?

Sorry Thomas39, you are right....I should just ignore them....but, like talking to that crazy person on the sidewalk downtown, it's just too much fun!

Last edited:
JP4user said:
Did the pft comment make you a little uneasy?
Back in 1980 my idea of Pay for Training was to get the keys of the plane from the old man's pocket! just messing with you a little JP4, I did the corporate gig for many years too.
It is obvious from their posts they have never read our TA, do not have the mental capacity to understand what the rest of the industry gave up in scope in comparison to us,
I don't know bro.! The argument of our crappy TA is less crappy than other TA's out there is kind off trying to feel better about loosing our careers little by little Isn't it?
The other day my kid started talking pilot and I just don't know if where this career is going is what I want for him. Something needs to be done to stop the hemorrhage and the way to do it is to start working together, ALL drivers of a particular brand under the same list, contract, work rules. But I don't know, it seems that the way that our association is structured is working more towards keeping us divided (Management's dream). Where will it stop? it's already up to 76 seats. Where is it going? Back in the day we used to say that the difference between Mainline and the regionals was paddles.
Considering all the circumstances, maybe your right. It could have being a lot worst. but maybe, we could have being talking about the NWA pilot group only, instead of outsourced work. Maybe the right seat of the SAAB should be the entry level A/C at NWA? Could that scenario put me out of a job or downgrade me to F/O on the SAAB when all the dust settles? possibly. But you know what? I would do it just to start turning this thing around in a heart beat!
Didn't mean any disrespect, just tired after having lived two downturns.

Last edited:
DTW320 said:
In your cute little "profile" to the left, under "ratings" you ask: "WITCH one do you need?It is a phone call away". Besides that being revealing as to your TRUE qualifications, I was wondering if a Warlock or a Wizard could get one by phone too?

Thank you for bringing it to my attention skipper. Having three languages in my head gets messy. After all Dumb Pilot says it all.

Latest resources

Back