• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texas KID!!!!! Your killin me kid! Oooo, 1951. Your an old kid! You got AARP yet??? Howz that geritol working for you???

Humphreybogart said:
Once again, you and your union dues paying buddies didn't get a thing for us. Our management gave it to us, you and your union did nothing. By the way, I still don't have the dues comming out of my paycheck. Teamsters should stick representing truck drivers. I just had a beer with Jimmy Hoffa last night in the Meadowlands.

Us NJA guys got you your raise. Your welcome!

Last edited:
Texasskicker said:
THanks for the compliment. Was born in 1951.

I think you are off your rocker, Rocker.

I am not a kid and i do not work for CS.

Well, Rocker (are you sure you arent Rocky too?), If I didnt "get understand" as you say...by now, there's no hope for me. I been around a very long time, so watch your mouth punk.

Some day you will get spell checker.

Bogey:

THanks for the congrats. Im old enough to be their granddaddy, and I'm proud of those LONGHORN kids like they're my own.

Tex.

You hatched in 1951 and still have to call people names??? I would have thought that you would have been passed that by now. I am sadly mistaken sonny.

I still don't have insurance being taken out of my check. I still don't have to call in after 10 hours rest to get a new "adjusted" show time or else lose the brown shading on my nose. I still have never gone to training on my days off (I know, they promised it is going away.) I still have never flown a holiday without receiving $760 extra pay. I still have never started before 8 on my first day and not been paid $63 per hour for the time and the time after 9 hours (12 hours after the first day.) I still have never been sent home after midnight my last day without being paid $1520 extra for the trouble. And I still keep getting these e-mails about upgrades meaning we are still growing, not losing 50% to CS yet??? (Just got a bid list for some 50 or so upgrades today.)

So, at least you aren't paying union dues for your big pay raise.....

Oh yah..CS mgmt "promised" the training on your days off is going away. Mmmmmm. Promises promises. Heard those many times before. Lets see how long it takes for that to happen.

Perfect?

JustInfo said:
I still don't have insurance being taken out of my check. I still don't have to call in after 10 hours rest to get a new "adjusted" show time or else lose the brown shading on my nose. I still have never gone to training on my days off (I know, they promised it is going away.) I still have never flown a holiday without receiving $760 extra pay. I still have never started before 8 on my first day and not been paid $63 per hour for the time and the time after 9 hours (12 hours after the first day.) I still have never been sent home after midnight my last day without being paid $1520 extra for the trouble. And I still keep getting these e-mails about upgrades meaning we are still growing, not losing 50% to CS yet??? (Just got a bid list for some 50 or so upgrades today.)

So, at least you aren't paying union dues for your big pay raise.....

I must laugh at these Pilots. My contract is bigger than your contract silliness.

Let me ask you Netjets pilots this question: If your contract is so good, why did 308 pilots vote against it?

Why did you only get 867 bucks per month or whatever in retro pay? That is effing pathetic if you ask me. Why did your spokeswoman call the contract less than perfect to the press? If you ask me, in my humble opinon and wisdom of many hardships, your contract is nice. It is not perfect and it could be better.

So your contract might be bigger than theirs, but not by much. Neither of you pilot groups have much to bragg about. So please, cannot we go back to other topics? This is getting very old and boring.

Turbinehead said:
I must laugh at these Pilots. My contract is bigger than your contract silliness.

Let me ask you Netjets pilots this question: If your contract is so good, why did 308 pilots vote against it?

Why did you only get 867 bucks per month or whatever in retro pay? That is effing pathetic if you ask me. Why did your spokeswoman call the contract less than perfect to the press? If you ask me, in my humble opinon and wisdom of many hardships, your contract is nice. It is not perfect and it could be better.

So your contract might be bigger than theirs, but not by much. Neither of you pilot groups have much to bragg about. So please, cannot we go back to other topics? This is getting very old and boring.

Come on dude, we could also ask why did 84% vote for it??? Theres always going to be no votes, just on principle alone.

This thread isnt about whose the best or not as far as I'm concerned..........for the CS kids, thats what it's all about though. We just have some immature kids here who cant acknowledge the fact that if it werent for NJA, they wouldnt have gotten a raise either. What about being grateful and thankful???

Loosen the turbine man, get some blood flow where it needs to be. I was not saying our contract is bigger than theirs, merely saying we are not paying union dues just for the pay raise, there is much more in the contract. Main point, it is in the CONTRACT in writing, not to be changed or taken away. Many Options pilots will tell you how good things used to be, and how many things are now being taken away with no recourse. No the contract ws not perfect for everyone, but 84% felt it was a big enough improvement to vote yes, and we get to re do this is 4 years to improve things again.

If this is old and boring, then why are you here reading it????

Latest resources

Back