• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jealous m f ers

HA HA HA

J32driver said:
Wow!

OK, I'm a simple guy. USAirways hands planes over to Republic.... so they can fly them for USAirways. That sounds like a change of control to me.

CHQ pilots: This is your opportunity to stand up and help stop the destruction. If you guys want some respect, you have to earn it. STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE MDA GUYS!

So CHQ got these planes for free huh?

How are we racing to the bottom if we got these for free?

J32 is an A55MUNCHER!

LOL! I LOVE THIS PETTY BS!!!!!

Dont waste your time Starchecker - these tools will always be bitchin'. Just like the pu55ies in the crewrooms who dont have the balls to walk up to us and say something - the same tools who make a55hat comments as we step out of "their" planes.

LOL

Mike15601 said:
On a side note:I was a J4J at MESA. About 120+ J4J's signed up. In the 16 months I was there about 110 were off to greener pastures. Quite a few went to Cathay Pacific. Others to Net Jets, Net Jets International, Fed Ex. South West, DHL, Air Tran, Jet Blue, Contract 737's in China, corporate, etc..etc. Pretty much the whole spectrum of aviation. You can see the attrition rate was very high. We have seen similar rates at MDA with about 5 to 7 leaving per month. My point being is that everyone is looking for better jobs and if they do come to Republic they will not be there for long.

YA Right!, I will be right over! That is a gamble no one should take.

Stick Man said:
So CHQ got these planes for free huh?

How are we racing to the bottom if we got these for free?

J32 is an A55MUNCHER!

LOL! I LOVE THIS PETTY BS!!!!!

Dont waste your time Starchecker - these tools will always be bitchin'. Just like the pu55ies in the crewrooms who dont have the balls to walk up to us and say something - the same tools who make a55hat comments as we step out of "their" planes.

LOL

I have the testicular fortitude to call out a crew that brags about 170 class- and in the same breath qualifies their sentiments by acknowledging that they're in at the expense of a displaced MDA pilot. Guilty much? It has happened twice now. And I promise you, if I walked up to the very loud circle-jerk that usually happens when more than two of you clot up in self-congratulatory fervor, NOBODY has the word "pu$$y" in mind. Classy!

LOL indeed, YMFSPOSCP.

Stick Man said:
Just like the pu55ies in the crewrooms who dont have the balls to walk up to us and say something LOL

Give it a couple of months and I'm sure you will get an ear full.

I'd like to see a REP crew change a couple of months from now.
Imagine a 16 year USAirways pilot flying F/O for a CHQ pilot. Talk about CRM in a cockpit.
Wont happen because U pilots wont work for sub-substandard wages.

Sig said:
I have the testicular fortitude to call out a crew that brags about 170 class- and in the same breath qualifies their sentiments by acknowledging that they're in at the expense of a displaced MDA pilot. Guilty much? It has happened twice now. And I promise you, if I walked up to the very loud circle-jerk that usually happens when more than two of you clot up in self-congratulatory fervor, NOBODY has the word "pu$$y" in mind. Classy!

LOL indeed, YMFSPOSCP.

Expense huh? THEY CHOSE THEIR FATE YOU CLOWN!

I didnt force them to do what they did. No one forced them to make the decisions that they have made. Why should anyone be forced to pay a price for the fact that some chose poorly.

The climate in this country is changing. The attitude is as well. People in general want others to pay them (in many forms) for "transgressions against".

Stand up, be a man, be responsible for your own decisions and stop blaming others. The dire straits that most are in nowadays are situations that could have been avoided by solidarity and fortitude. I never knew that when Honest Abe prohibited slavery, it didn't pertain to airline employees, just the ramp help in PHL.

"...the fact that some chose poorly"

I'm sorry. Could you just explain to me exactly what decision they made that you believe was "poor"?

BaronDrvr said:
Alright, on a differnet note, I can figure out the YMFSPOS but what does the CP stand for? Anyone? Anyone?

What is CHQ Pilot?

I'm just guessing the answer to the question.

Was I correct?

Latest resources

Back