• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No MDA pilots take Republic deal..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So with all the name calling and arguing aside, what does this realistically mean for both sides. Will CHQ/Rep/Whoever just take control of the planes without the pilots or what is likely to happen? I know nothing is for certain, but any genuine thoughts on this? Thanks!

I support my union....but uhmmm a job is being offered so you better jump on it, no matter what the terms are. what a oxymoronic statement, and a clear example of WHY this career has changed to what it is. the problem isn't the unions, it's the pilots.

It's just refreshing for a pilot group, ANY pilot group, to say get fukt to a management offer. And anyone that takes the "but it's better than industry average" viewpoint, please remember that the industry average sucks balls. I think someone used the term "growing all-jet operator" earlier in this thread - save it for the flight instructors.

stb said:
Causes Republic July 19, E-170 class to cancel.

Saw this on another web site.
If this is true, one pilot group is taking a stand of "One for All" against management.

Any MDA pilots confirm or deny?

I better get my ATP wriiten done!

Wow!

OK, I'm a simple guy. USAirways hands planes over to Republic.... so they can fly them for USAirways. That sounds like a change of control to me.

CHQ pilots: This is your opportunity to stand up and help stop the destruction. If you guys want some respect, you have to earn it. STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE MDA GUYS!

J32 What are we as "CHQ pilots" supposed to do?? This is a Management decision. How do we support MDA pilots? These guys were offered employment by CHQ in the last J4J deal and they snubbed their noses at us. Now I'm supposed to support those pilots who told me to go fuc@ myself and took the job with MDA because a job at CHQ was beneath them??

MDA pilots are afraid that their going to be junior to the other J4J'rs already here, thats why they want the US air DOH.

J32 not much I can do about it on my end

J32driver said:
Wow!

OK, I'm a simple guy. USAirways hands planes over to Republic.... so they can fly them for USAirways. That sounds like a change of control to me.

CHQ pilots: This is your opportunity to stand up and help stop the destruction. If you guys want some respect, you have to earn it. STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE MDA GUYS!

Not going to happen!! I know this---man!

Why in the hell should I support a bunch of guys who when the shoe was on the other foot would f*ck me faster than a 2 dollar hooker in Harlem?? Awaiting your reply oh mighty J32 Driver

Popeye0537 said:
J32 What are we as "CHQ pilots" supposed to do?? This is a Management decision. How do we support MDA pilots? These guys were offered employment by CHQ in the last J4J deal and they snubbed their noses at us. Now I'm supposed to support those pilots who told me to go fuc@ myself and took the job with MDA because a job at CHQ was beneath them??

MDA pilots are afraid that their going to be junior to the other J4J'rs already here, thats why they want the US air DOH.

J32 not much I can do about it on my end

This is all true! They had their chance a long time ago! Why should I think that a MDA pilot should get to be a capitan before me? Just because their prior US Air?

The reason CHQ wants them to sign the contract is because they'll get a free 170 type rating, quit, and then go to JetBlue!

Latest resources

Back