• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No MDA pilots take Republic deal..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good grief, a Gulftream grad Pinnacle pilot lecturing other regional pilots on how they're "bringing down the industry"? PFT_128 are you just flame baiting or are you truly that arrogant? You say that you've already explained yourself as far as the PFT factor is concerned and thats supposed to make it all better and your current arguments more valid?

I've seen some real weird sh!t ont these boards, but this about tops it all.

Last edited:
I support any pilots willing to stand up for what is right. You Chautauqua homos better wake up and find out you're working for a whipsaw carrier who will steal from anyone, including you, to get a buck. I work for one of those, and proudly admit its a big piece of sh1t.

PCL_128 said:
and pretend that Chit-taco is the premier airline job.

I don't know why the hell your always hating on CHQ. CHQ may not be the premier airline job, but we have a group of Premier pilots. We at CHQ treat all of the J4J guys like they are part of the family because they are. I would welcome the opportunity to sit beside a UsAir guy anytime, as 100% of the CHQ pilots do. Don't come on here bashing CHQ when you work for one of the nations cheapest regional's. You have no job, to go to PCL and have to pay for a hotel, food, and all of your bills; after coming from a PFT. It's just not right.

CHQ is a great place to be for me and the entire pilot group. Don't beef at us about Republic's Management problems. After all, we are the Premier pilot group! :)

Last edited:
Oakum_Boy said:
I support any pilots willing to stand up for what is right. You Chautauqua homos better wake up and find out you're working for a whipsaw carrier who will steal from anyone, including you, to get a buck. I work for one of those, and proudly admit its a big piece of sh1t.

So quit. Are you bein held at gun point??

Oakum_Boy said:

Another uninformed retard who gets all his info from Flighinfo. Great your company sucks and you hate it. Our company isn't the best, but it certainly beats many others. And most of us like it.

BlackPilot628 said:
I don't know why the hell your always hating on CHQ. CHQ may not be the premier airline job, but we have a group of Premier pilots. We at CHQ treat all of the J4J guys like they are part of the family because they are. I would welcome the opportunity to sit beside a UsAir guy anytime, as 100% of the CHQ pilots do. Don't come on here bashing CHQ when you work for one of the nations cheapest regional's. You have no job, to go to PCL and have to pay for a hotel, food, and all of your bills; after coming from a PFT. It's just not right.

CHQ is a great place to be for me and the entire pilot group. Don't beef at us about Republic's Management problems. After all, we are the Premier pilot group! :)

You've been in class, what...all of 2 weeks. Congrats to Chautauqua's biggest cheerleader, he can finally put the e-170 in his profile!

Oakum_Boy said:

Why not write your feelings in a letter to management, tell them to go F themselves and quit? That would really be making a statement!

Oh thats right- taking a stand and upholding the profession is easier when it's someone else doing it.

BlackPilot628 said:
I don't know why the hell your always hating on CHQ. CHQ may not be the premier airline job, but we have a group of Premier pilots.

Actually, I have nothing against the CHQ pilot group as a whole. I have two friends that work there in fact. The only people I have a problem with are the guys like Traumahawk that say the furloughed USAir and WO'd pilots should just be happy with whatever scraps Republic throws their way.

Latest resources

Back