Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He Has No Clue

PFT_128 said:
...what the MDA pilots are doing is the right thing. Someone has to take a stand against management. It obviously won't be you since you apparently have your nose firmly attached to their collective anus, so it will be up to the MDA pilots. At least someone has some balls.

You really don't know what your talking about.

COUGH....GULFSTREAM...COUGH COUGH

Sorry...something going around.

Traumahawk said:
You really don't know what your talking about.

And much like our political discussions, you aren't able to offer any arguments to back up your position. You just say that the other guy is wrong and start throwing out red herrings. Oh well, that's to be expected. Typical liberal garbage.

PFT_128 said:
Would you be referring to the questions about the dead PFT horse that has been beaten to a bloody pulp already? Sorry, I've answered those questions enough. You're welcome to go back and read my answers though.

What a joke. As for politics, I take that as a compliment from a far-left lib like yourself. You have yet to make a coherent argument on anything politically related on this board. All you can do is yell Micky Moore sound-bites repeatedly.

As for the industry, you seem to be the one in the dark. You can stick your head in the sand all you want, but these issues won't go away. The industry keeps sinking further and further down the spiral because guys like you won't wake up and realize that what the MDA pilots are doing is the right thing. Someone has to take a stand against management. It obviously won't be you since you apparently have your nose firmly attached to their collective anus, so it will be up to the MDA pilots. At least someone has some balls.

PFT_128

With your views on everything I would call you a bigger commie than that of Michael Moore. Keep paying for your time. Sure is fun being that 20th paying person in a 1900. I think that every Great Lakes pilot should give you collective ass whooping.

Thanks for the vine and thanks for the time. I am out!

Last edited:
Do I NEED a reason anymore?

Does anyone else think I really need to write out a reason to show that this numbskull is completely uninformed?? What ignorance.

And please, just try and use politics to change the subject here. You have no other defense. You are a twit. It's pretty obvious. Your glass house shattered today. And it's been raining on your parade. Boo Hoo.

Loser. Go update your scab list.

Traumahawk said:
Do I NEED a reason anymore?

Does anyone else think I really need to write out a reason

No, you're right. It's already painfully obvious to everyone that you're a moron. No need to make it even more apparent by continuing to speak. Stick your head back in the sand and pretend that Chit-taco is the premier airline job.

PFT_128 said:
No, you're right. It's already painfully obvious to everyone that you're a moron. No need to make it even more apparent by continuing to speak. Stick your head back in the sand and pretend that Chit-taco is the premier airline job.

Not premier, but pretty decent. And you don't have to pay for the FO slot.

PFT_128 said:

Your right the premier airlines get to go to 410. Dude.

ED GRIMLEY said:
Your right the premier airlines get to go to 410. Dude.

Rhoid, is that you again? I figured it wouldn't take long for you to get a new screen name. So, how long till you get banned this time?

PFT_128 said:
Rhoid, is that you again? I figured it wouldn't take long for you to get a new screen name. So, how long till you get banned this time?

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Sorry you are wrong. What else is new? (Paying for right seat time in a 1900)(Every post you make on here)

No soup for you. Come back in one year!

Latest resources

Back