• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No furloughs at Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BHO is doing everything he can to alienate the only real friend we have in the middle east, Israel. When push comes to shove, the Israelis will shove back. There threat of a catastrophic, real shooting war in the middle east grows greater with every day, and, every rigged election in Iran.

You are absolutely correct! Something is gonna get lit up over there, and then every freaking raghead country with a tank or a plane will be throwing everything they have at Israel... Most of the "entertainment tonight" and "american idol" crowd has no idea what the hell is really going on internationally. Most of the bad guys in that region of the world will not "sit down and talk it out." These people don't want to "just get along." Their only goal is total world domination-they are patient and smart... You better believe there are many people in Iran who really do want to see Israel get "wiped off the map" they are not kidding. the freakshow president of Iran was re-elected for a reason-there are simply a damn lot of those guys who think like he does!

The only factors yet to be determined are when and who will fire the first shot. This scenario will definitely gonna get real bad, real fast. No "bailout" can fix this crap once it gets rolling.

Last edited:
If things were to go down this way, wait and see how fast many companies would drop health insurance as a benefit!!! Either way it would suck-either go out and pay a fortune for a private policy, or pay huge taxes if your company actually still provides insurance for you!
You forgot option #3: Take the "optional" government-provided policy. After a while, no one will be able to afford the private policies (due to the higher taxes), and it makes little sense to buy a policy when your taxes already cover the "optional" government policy, and before you know it the government is the sole provider. Wha-laaa!!!

You are absolutely correct! Something is gonna get lit up over there, and then every freaking raghead country with a tank or a plane will be throwing everything they have at Israel... Most of the "entertainment tonight" and "american idol" crowd has no idea what the hell is really going on internationally. Most of the bad guys in that region of the world will not "sit down and talk it out." These people don't want to "just get along." Their only goal is total world domination-they are patient and smart... You better believe there are many people in Iran who really do want to see Israel get "wiped off the map" they are not kidding. the freakshow president of Iran was re-elected for a reason-there are simply a damn lot of those guys who think like he does!

The only factors yet to be determined are when and who will fire the first shot. This scenario will definitely gonna get real bad, real fast. No "bailout" can fix this crap once it gets rolling.

They are not interested in world domination dumba$$, they want us and Israel to stop bombing their villages and killing their sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc......Ever heard of blow back? From a third party view it looks like we are the ones more interested in world domination. How many countries do we have military bases in now? Oh yet its to protect "freedom around the world" HAHA. I'm not saying Iran or Syria is in the right here but it takes a mature people to admit when they have been wrong and so far neither side (US/Israel-Islamic Middle East) is mature enough to settle it like adults so we take turns killing each other. Take a cold shower and get rid of your hard on for bald eagles and freedom and learn some real history. I've said it before that most people only support Israel because they believe some guy name Jesus is coming back (and soon!!!!) and Israel must be in place for that to happen. Keep blaming Obama, he has been the one aggravating the problem for decades now and its not our unquenchable thirst for cheap oil or our Imperial desires........I hope they aren't teaching this "America can do no wrong propaganda bullsh!t" in our schools today. Thanks for the prediction Nostradamus, you seem just as clueless as any other "Idol Crowd" American.......but then again its easier to just regurgitate what your favorite pundit says than to actually develop an original thought of your own. Could it be that we might be the "bad" guys in the region?

Take a cold shower and get rid of your hard on for bald eagles and freedom and learn some real history. I've said it before that most people only support Israel because they believe some guy name Jesus is coming back (and soon!!!!) and Israel must be in place for that to happen. Keep blaming Obama, he has been the one aggravating the problem for decades now and its not our unquenchable thirst for cheap oil or our Imperial desires........I hope they aren't teaching this "America can do no wrong propaganda bullsh!t" in our schools today........... Could it be that we might be the "bad" guys in the region?

wow, I don't even know where to start on that one.... If that is what you believe, and you leave us no option but assume it is..... You are one frighteningly geopolitically naive person....

ok... back to thred topic...

Last edited:
Good Times.
Any time you meet a payment.
Good Times.
Any time you need a friend.
Good Times.
Any time you're out from under.

Not getting hassled, not getting hustled.
Keepin' your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs.
Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs.
Good Times.
Scratchin' and surviving.
Good Times.
Hangin in a chow line
Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em
Good Times.
That post was DYN-O-MITE!

Cybourg0,
I hate to encourage the thread drift, but I have to address your post. You want to look at the situation from a logical third party point of view? Okay, let's do that.

The U.S. had no significant presence in the middle east on 9/11. We weren't killing any wives or children. If we are so imperialistic, why do we repeatedly liberate countries from dictatorships and then LEAVE, turning power over to democratically elected local leadership? Seems like an awfully expensive and inefficient way to build an empire. If Jihadists are only "retaliating" against Israel and the U.S., then why does Indonesia get bombed all the time? (Or Pakistan, or Spain, or any other country they're trying to intimidate?) If we even care to listen to what Osama actually says, he does not say things like, "leave us alone and we won't kill you anymore"; it's more like, "America is the Great Satan and must be destroyed."

Does the U.S. unnecessarily extend its influence around the world at times? Perhaps. But to not call a spade a spade, and assign all blame for Islamic extremism on American actions, is intellectual dishonesty. If your view of the world is correct, Obama's apologies to the Muslim world for American indiscretions should bring about lasting eternal world peace. I laugh in your general direction.

They are not interested in world domination dumba$$, they want us and Israel to stop bombing their villages and killing their sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc......Ever heard of blow back? From a third party view it looks like we are the ones more interested in world domination. How many countries do we have military bases in now? Oh yet its to protect "freedom around the world" HAHA. I'm not saying Iran or Syria is in the right here but it takes a mature people to admit when they have been wrong and so far neither side (US/Israel-Islamic Middle East) is mature enough to settle it like adults so we take turns killing each other. Take a cold shower and get rid of your hard on for bald eagles and freedom and learn some real history. I've said it before that most people only support Israel because they believe some guy name Jesus is coming back (and soon!!!!) and Israel must be in place for that to happen. Keep blaming Obama, he has been the one aggravating the problem for decades now and its not our unquenchable thirst for cheap oil or our Imperial desires........I hope they aren't teaching this "America can do no wrong propaganda bullsh!t" in our schools today. Thanks for the prediction Nostradamus, you seem just as clueless as any other "Idol Crowd" American.......but then again its easier to just regurgitate what your favorite pundit says than to actually develop an original thought of your own. Could it be that we might be the "bad" guys in the region?

You-sir, are representative of why we are in such deep crap!

Have you ever read anything? Now you will tell us that Israel has no right to exist, that it was merely part of "Palestine" (find that on a map-sir-the place does not, nor has it ever actually existed.) "Palestine" is like "New England" or the "Deep South," or the "Sun Belt" it is not a actual country-nor has it ever been!

Did you stop to read anything long enough to see that over 6,000 rockets were fired into Israel before they even responded? What the hell is Israel supposed to do? Oh, wait-maybe you are one of those cool new "the holocaust never happened" guys-maybe you have one of those maps from a Saudi or Iranian school which doesn't even show Israel on the map.... Pretty open-minded of you. A great and wise student of history you must be!

-Whatever, captain-I don't know or care what your "skin in the game" is, I just can't side with any country or culture which actually pays money to the families of suicide bombers who take out our troops, or schoolkids on a bus or at a cafe in Israel, or maybe who shoots up some elementary school in Russia-just for grins. These extremists are evil! You had better read some objective stuff about these guys-they absolutely don't think the way you are assuming they do. When your views offer you a whole big bunch of virgins in heaven for killing yourself and a whole bunch of four-year-olds on a freaking school bus, something is badly wrong! There is simply no context in which that activity is acceptable.

-Go Jews!

Last edited:

Isolation does not work. Tried that back in the pre WWII era and learned quickly that if you're not the major force in the world, then someone else will try and take over. A responsible world entity we should strive to be, but the fluffy far left and Ron Paul crowd theory of stay out is just going to empower the real bad guys to expand their reach.

Latest resources

Back