• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No furloughs at Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is hoping it want be him! Regionals want be reduced. You have to have feed to put on the planes that are still flying. A Regional may be the best place to be right now!

Air Tran and SWA don't have any.

A Regional may be the best place to be right now![/QUOTE]

hhhhhmmmmmmm.....no

Where have you been? Are you living under a rock? Idealists don't ever want to see the truth. Realists, however have their eyes open to the reality we all face. Let me guess, you believe there will me no war in the near future. Writing is on the wall.

He may lean toward idealism but you sound more like a pessimist than a realist.

As far as being the World's largest airline, that is not a bad thing due to our current economic standing.

I Blow-Blow--General Lee

There is a long list of airlines which have previously held that title, and which are on the ropes now (or out of business....) What makes you so different? Africa? Maybe you can talk them into painting a lime-green sperm on the side of some planes to try and sell tickets-(oh, wait-been there, done that!)

-Maybe Steenland can help you out-I'm sure you will cme up with something... Just give "goatee-boy" a ring![/QUOTE]

CRJ567....you're such a wanker!

As far as being the World's largest airline, that is not a bad thing due to our current economic standing.

I Blow-Blow--General Lee

There is a long list of airlines which have previously held that title, and which are on the ropes now (or out of business....) What makes you so different? Africa? Maybe you can talk them into painting a lime-green sperm on the side of some planes to try and sell tickets-(oh, wait-been there, done that!)

-Maybe Steenland can help you out-I'm sure you will cme up with something... Just give "goatee-boy" a ring!

There you go AGAIN, with the sexual conotations. Wow, you really LIKE me. Well, it's not mutual. Anyway, at least we all know you have another job (fry maker at McRonalds) if things continue to go downhill at DCI. There will be more belt tightening at DCI while you guys fight over the scraps. Fact is more DC9s are coming out of retirement, and that is a good thing. When next Spring/Summer comes around, hopefully the economy will have recovered somewhat, and mainline will again stregthen. Regardless, we need to dump more of those 50 seaters, since they again will drag on the bottomline, especially with higher fuel.

And, what is your other obsession with Doug Steenland? He is on the board, and was kicked out of upper management thanks to RA not liking him much. He does not make day to day decisions. Ed Bastain is now incharge of NWA until SOC. Again, your ignorance is showing. Go clean the stalls please, and don't take the urinal cakes home with you again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
They are not interested in world domination dumba$$, they want us and Israel to stop bombing their villages and killing their sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc......Ever heard of blow back? From a third party view it looks like we are the ones more interested in world domination. How many countries do we have military bases in now? Oh yet its to protect "freedom around the world" HAHA. I'm not saying Iran or Syria is in the right here but it takes a mature people to admit when they have been wrong and so far neither side (US/Israel-Islamic Middle East) is mature enough to settle it like adults so we take turns killing each other. Take a cold shower and get rid of your hard on for bald eagles and freedom and learn some real history. I've said it before that most people only support Israel because they believe some guy name Jesus is coming back (and soon!!!!) and Israel must be in place for that to happen. Keep blaming Obama, he has been the one aggravating the problem for decades now and its not our unquenchable thirst for cheap oil or our Imperial desires........I hope they aren't teaching this "America can do no wrong propaganda bullsh!t" in our schools today. Thanks for the prediction Nostradamus, you seem just as clueless as any other "Idol Crowd" American.......but then again its easier to just regurgitate what your favorite pundit says than to actually develop an original thought of your own. Could it be that we might be the "bad" guys in the region?

Dude! Time to ask daddy for another Benjamin so you can get a fresh pair of Doc Marten's!

That's so rad that you can grasp this stuff!

To conquer scope. Fuel was cheap, pilots were cheap. Replace the 737s with multiple CRJ legs.

I'd say they accomplished their goal quite well.

hhhhhmmmmmmm.....no

Time will tell! Are you on the bottom of some list?[/QUOTE]

This time I would be worried if I was in the bottom 5%. We at DAL are still leaner than pre 9-11. There is a heck of a lot less fat to cut.

As for the regionals. Don the flack jacket. I am not sure if you will see many jets replace the 50 seat flying. (DAL's goal is to replace three 50 seaters with one MD-90. We are looking at having 50 on them in two to three years)

Latest resources

Back