• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No ALPA Lanyards at AirTran!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.
Is this good for the company?

THREAD HIJACK>>>>

You know, minimum security prison is no pic-nic. I had a client in there once, he said the trick is....kick somebody's a$$ the first day, or become someone's b!tch.....

Back to the regular bs.

Ladies and Gentlemen....

You are now a large Major Airline. They are using the playbook stolen from A and B concourse about divide and conquering the employees. It's shameful they have turned to this, even after the vote. It's time for ALPA to flex its muscles back......

Don't let them intimidate you.....but be ready for the "evil pilot" treatment, if it hasn't already started....Good Luck Airtran Pilots!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen....

You are now a large Major Airline. They are using the playbook stolen from A and B concourse about divide and conquering the employees. It's shameful they have turned to this, even after the vote. It's time for ALPA to flex its muscles back......

Don't let them intimidate you.....but be ready for the "evil pilot" treatment, if it hasn't already started....Good Luck Airtran Pilots!!!

Muscles?? that's funny.

No, but I gotta tell ya... I'm a huge Michael Bolton fan. I celebrate the man's entire collection.

I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

Not an Airtram pilot but on the way home from work the wife called and asked me to pick up things at the supertarget. I actually thought how rediculous it would be to get in trouble for doing that. Who cannot run errands to and from work? When that day comes is the day i not only give up flying, but it will be the day I am @%$& (*& (* &^^$%. My wife out ranks any airline executive!

Latest resources

Back