• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No ALPA Lanyards at AirTran!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you that clueless?!?!, or do they not have a virtual union at your virtual airline?
We are looking into it. Of all the virtual Unions...ALPA does have the best sales pitch. We'll wait to see how your virtual payraise goes before putting it to a vote. Cheers!

We are looking into it. Of all the virtual Unions...ALPA does have the best sales pitch. We'll wait to see how your virtual payraise goes before putting it to a vote. Cheers!

Well, hopefully your "airline" will have a great turnout with the membership drive. If I were you, I would push in your Virtual PWA that your Mom has to stockpile plenty of Hot Pockets and Full Throttle for crew meals. "ALPA, the Virtual Pilots Union"

I'm looking forward to the re-emergence of the Virtual Crewbases, coming to a hometown near you!

"ALPA, the Virtual Pilots Union"
You're 100% correct...ALPA is a virtual Union. Don't get any crazy ideas about making big changes at AT...you don't want to muddy the waters and get ALPA in trouble. ALPA first...then the pilot group. Enjoy the magazine.

Latest resources

Back