• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Upgrade time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, I've had trouble getting a seat in the FBO, too.

But I don't mind. I just go out and run the APU and Direct TV for 7 hours so it's ok...

:D :D :D :D Couldn't resist. Please continue pi$$ing on each other's shoes. :rolleyes: TC

cosmotheassman said:
What I absolutely enjoy is when all you Netjet guys swarm an FBO lounge, sprawl your dang luggage all over the room, use every AC plug for your laptops and cell phones, eat your crew meals and sleep in the chairs without ever getting up for :mad: on end and don't have the common decency to let someone else sit down. Appreciate it....

It's called 1st come, first to get the recliner.

What are you doing at a NJA approved FBO anyway? :laugh:

Seriously, we have no control over how we are scehduled. Sometimes we sit around for hours at the hotel, sometimes the FBO. It's a job.

Cosmo <----:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I think I've figured it out. Your pilot group is over 2000 and growing?? I see a real problem in the future at FBO's. All joking aside, if your pilot group grows to more than 3000, that's alot of damn people in these FBO's. It WILL be a problem for all of us eventually. Again, you guys keep biting my hook.....

cosmotheassman said:
If my "whining" irritates you, mission accomplished.

Cosmo,
Nothing you say irritates me. I just thank the good lord that I will never have to share a cockpit with you.

RNObased said:
Cosmo,
Nothing you say irritates me. I just thank the good lord that I will never have to share a cockpit with you.

LMAOROTF....Hahahahahahaha! Truer words were never spoken. Nicely done RNO.

I am pretty sure I have had the pleasure of flying with this tool. Oh boy lucky me. Sorry NJ guys for we have a few bad apples like everyone does.

Vix

hopalong said:
I know it's been talked to death but how long do you think upgrade
time will take. On the road, most everyone is telling me 3-4
years tops. Here, on flightops, most say 5 years. I know it's just a guess
but what do you all think the timeframe will be? I am planning on 5 years,
so at least I won't be disappointed.

My best source tells me around 3 years also. That said, I agree that it's better to be pleasantly surprised rather than sorely disappointed. Considering that the FOs are still underpaid, fiscal prudence/planning for the worst case scenario is wise. Best of luck to those waiting, NJW

Latest resources

Back