NJA Upgrade time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cosmo,

Yes I have flown with your lazy butt! No, I am not Direct to. She grounds them all the time, but nice try though. She also has the right and responsibility to have a safe opperating aircraft. If if I hadnt flown with you, which I have. The comments you make are childish and an embarassment to FlexJet crew members. Act your age BIG boy and grow up.

vixin said:
Cosmo,

Yes I have flown with your lazy butt! No, I am not Direct to. She grounds them all the time, but nice try though. She also has the right and responsibility to have a safe opperating aircraft. If if I hadnt flown with you, which I have. The comments you make are childish and an embarassment to FlexJet crew members. Act your age BIG boy and grow up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't vixin feminine? We only have 1 female ca. Cosmo, your a dork.

Last edited:
Never mind I was thinking of VIXEN. Couldn't find VIXIN.

I could use the screen name Shirley. That doesnt have to mean I am a chick. I am not a female so he assumed wrong. If I was direct to do you think she would be that dumb to make herself stand out so much? I dont think so. I know who he is though.

Sorry about the typos on the previous post. It wont let me edit for some reason.

VIX

ArtVandalay said:
Oh, my fellow brethren and co-worker comso!! I totally agree. These netjet guys think the fbo lounges belong to them. Heaven forbid you interrupt a lounge full of yellow ties. Hopalong, you sound like a real "winner".

Art, next time I see you rolling the FBO, I am going to cut the most slithery hot fart, fresh from my a$$, get up from the seat and offer it to just you....same for you cosmo.

RNObased said:
Very true, I haven't even seen a Flex aircraft in a couple of tours....

Really slow time for us. As Vixin stated, don't let the few make the rest look bad. Best group of guys I have had the priviledge to fly with. Minus a few ;)

vixin said:
I could use the screen name Shirley. That doesnt have to mean I am a chick. I am not a female so he assumed wrong. If I was direct to do you think she would be that dumb to make herself stand out so much? I dont think so. I know who he is though.

Sorry about the typos on the previous post. It wont let me edit for some reason.
VIX
Dude,
You were mistaken for Direct to. This is got to be the low point of your life.

What actually is funny at Flex, is listening to somebody who has been here for less than 2 years gripe about how bad things are. The funny thing is they are the only group hired at Flex who were told the truth. I would bet a year of Vixins pay that these are the tools on this thread.

Last edited:
***** THREAD HIJACK *****

Back to upgrade times...

What is the upgrade at NJA based on? Expansion or retirements or both?

Can someone post how many new planes are on order?

What's the latest at NJA?

Oh, and just to involve Flexjet guys... same questions for you as well..

***************** THREAD HIJACK *******************

Latest resources

Back