• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Upgrade time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got to say we have a few fos that are trying to fit into ca. shoes at flex. Be gentle with them. If you have flown a lear before you will remember what happens to the arrrss. As for you NJA guys I enjoy chatting with you all at the fbos.

Ultra Grump said:
The lounge, a given seat in particular, belongs to the first ass to sit in it, until such time as it needs to get up. Quit crying.

Perfectly said!!

In the past three months of flying I think I've seen two NJA crews and no Flex. All NJA cres were busy on thier Berry's and were out the door when the paperwork was done and the a/c was fueled. One crew was nice enough to give me a tour of thier new G200.

Ease up Flex.....aren't we all on the same team.....Fighting the Man that is trying to keep us down???

Baja.

I see just 2 from Flex dogging on this sight.

Who gives a crap about getting into a seat. Cosmo and Art get their first then you can sit your fat arses in a chair. You two make FlexJet look like whiney little children. NJA pilots please realize they are two tools. If you are that bad off call in fatigued or heres one for you, ask the NJA guy if he would mind giving up his seat. My guess is they probably would. Grow up you two little infantile babies. The NJA pilots I run into have been nothing but friendly.

Last edited:
RNObased said:
I would worry less about the mentality of the NJA pilot group, and more about your own issues, which from reading your posts I believe are many...

You are so right RNO. I feel bad for the flex guys that have to work with
Art and Cosmo.

cosmotheassman said:
What I absolutely enjoy is when all you Netjet guys swarm an FBO lounge, sprawl your dang luggage all over the room, use every AC plug for your laptops and cell phones, eat your crew meals and sleep in the chairs without ever getting up for hours on end and don't have the common decency to let someone else sit down. Appreciate it....

We enjoy it too......because we can afford it....

go back to buying 100LL you retard. That was a stupid comment to make. Your the reason the FAA has an age limit on the ATP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back