NJA Upgrade time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ArtVandalay said:
Oh, my fellow brethren and co-worker comso!! I totally agree. These netjet guys think the fbo lounges belong to them. Heaven forbid you interrupt a lounge full of yellow ties. Hopalong, you sound like a real "winner".

Art,
Next time I'm in a FBO lounge after flying several legs and a Flex guy walks into the lounge, I will jump up and offer him my seat, just in case it is you. Does that work??

ArtVandalay said:
Oh, my fellow brethren and co-worker comso!! I totally agree. These netjet guys think the fbo lounges belong to them. Heaven forbid you interrupt a lounge full of yellow ties. Hopalong, you sound like a real "winner".
The lounge, a given seat in particular, belongs to the first ass to sit in it, until such time as it needs to get up. Quit crying.

ArtVandalay said:

I don't know what these guys are whining about. Every tour I am on I never see any Flexjet pilots flying or around the fbos. I see their airplanes parked on the ramp all over the place but nobody seems to be flying them.

tk855 said:
I don't know what these guys are whining about. Every tour I am on I never see any Flexjet pilots flying or around the fbos. I see their airplanes parked on the ramp all over the place but nobody seems to be flying them.

Very true, I haven't even seen a Flex aircraft in a couple of tours....

Ultra Grump said:
So true, that's why I'm not in the X. ;)
Just did my last X trip yesterday. I never spend much time inside FBO's. Cerainly not enough to actually sit down.

Now, Hopefully in the future I will be able to... but will gladly offer my seat to a tired Flex pilot. Especially once they are wearing IBT1108 union pins.

You and your buddy cosmotheass sond like real schmucks. You sound
jealous and bitter of NJA guys. Why don't you and your buddy cosmo
spoon tonight after a long day of standing around waiting for us yellow ties
to get up and give you a seat.

hopalong,

Great suggestion. Spooning can be quite refreshing! I dont think art is jealous, I think he makes a valid point of the mentality of your group. Other than that, your great. want to join us tonight? We'll make a NJA sandwich.

cosmotheassman said:
hopalong,

Great suggestion. Spooning can be quite refreshing! I dont think art is jealous, I think he makes a valid point of the mentality of your group. Other than that, your great. want to join us tonight? We'll make a NJA sandwich.

I would worry less about the mentality of the NJA pilot group, and more about your own issues, which from reading your posts I believe are many...

Latest resources

Back