NJA Upgrade time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
208starcheck said:
dang Fozzy that was a nice response. I'll translate for you. After I throw out a couple facts, you kick me in the nuts and then say "look how big my dick is". I hope your excuse is you were drinking.

Not sure what to say to that. I was trying show where I stood (seniorty), as a NJA pilot giving an opinion. And a little insight into what some of the pilots may be thinking and planning on doing. My crank never came up. And 1500 ish aint much to brag about anyways.
Soooo, get over it, it is not personal.
God, you sound like a 17 year old chick.

NJA bound said:
From what I understand there are over SIX HUNDRED pilots that are over age 60 that may retire after getting the other half of their contract settlement back pay this November. Don't know if that six hundred figure is correct, but even if only two hundred decide to retire than there's going to be some nice christmas bonuses this year for those pilots currently in the 1800-2000 seniority numbers.

If all 6 hundred retire than that means the pilots hired this month will get the christmas Captain upgrade bonus also, wait, than what are we going to do about First Officers? Guess there may be some massive hiring at NJA.

I think that many of the older pilots chose NJA because they would be able to fly past age 60. Some saw retirement benefits (from other flying jobs) eroded to the point that they are unable to comfortably retire, financially speaking. These days many couples have children later in life and still face steep expenses at age 60. Trying to guess how many NJ pilots will be retiring based on a look at their ages sounds like one of those crystal ball questions...:confused: Definitely one of those factors to watch for those interested in the outcome.

Congratulations to the 20 pilots who will take those slots! :D

And to any that may be hired as a consequence! :)

netjetwife said:
Congratulations to the 20 pilots who will take those slots! :D

And to any that may be hired as a consequence! :)

Upon closer inspection....:blush: ....that's congrats to 28 pilots..even better!

hopalong said:
waiting for us yellow ties to get up and give you a seat.

Let's get something straight...we have the yellow ties here at CS and they're spectacular. The NetJet ties don't really have any color to them. Just my observation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back