• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Phone interviews scheduled for AUG-OCT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a phone interview with netjets on july 2nd. I just got a call on aug 12th for a aug 27-29th interview in cmh. From what i understand after your phone interview. if you dont get a letter in the mail in the first three weeks you are ok. It could take up to 2 months after your phone interview to get a call.

You got a call on August 12th? I interviewed on July 2nd as well. I have not heard anything from NetJets at all. I'm wondering if I should e-mail them to see my status.

So you could make the assumption that if you haven't heard anything in 3 weeks, that your chances of getting on with NJ are good??

Has anyone gotten the bad news after 3 weeks??

Thanks
-CaKe

Cake,

My group of 8 interviewed at CMH Jun 25-27. 2 guys got the rejection letter via USPS Saturday the 16th of August. Seven weeks after our interview! In my opinion there is no majic 3 week point, the letter could come at any time.

I also agree with the post from the Net Jets guy who said this is no way to treat people. I was, and still am very excited about the prospect of working for Net Jets. However, if I had any other decent options at this point I would walk away based solely on how we have been treated post interview.

For people wondering about the phone interviews. I have a buddy who was suppose to have one today, and it got cancelled yesterday and rescheduled for October. Don't know if they are doing this to everybody, or if it was his hr interviewer being sick, etc. Regardless I have mine scheduled for next week, and will see if it actually happens and will let yall know. BTW, he was really disappointed that he got so ready for this, and they cancelled it with less than 24 hrs notice, and rescheduled more than 2 months down the road!

Cake,

My group of 8 interviewed at CMH Jun 25-27. 2 guys got the rejection letter via USPS Saturday the 16th of August. Seven weeks after our interview! In my opinion there is no majic 3 week point, the letter could come at any time.

I also agree with the post from the Net Jets guy who said this is no way to treat people. I was, and still am very excited about the prospect of working for Net Jets. However, if I had any other decent options at this point I would walk away based solely on how we have been treated post interview.

It is very unfortunate to hear that this stuff is going down this way. I hope that the problem gets fixed, but when you are the best game in town, people are willing to put up with a lot of "hurry up and wait."

Best of luck to you, I hope that the 2 letters on Saturday where the only ones sent with that news!

-CaKe

For the ones that have had the phone portion in the last week or so....How long did it last, and who was it with. Anything catch you by surprise???
Good luck everyone

For people wondering about the phone interviews. I have a buddy who was suppose to have one today, and it got cancelled yesterday and rescheduled for October. Don't know if they are doing this to everybody, or if it was his hr interviewer being sick, etc. Regardless I have mine scheduled for next week, and will see if it actually happens and will let yall know. BTW, he was really disappointed that he got so ready for this, and they cancelled it with less than 24 hrs notice, and rescheduled more than 2 months down the road!

i was also rescheduled. originally scheduled for aug 19th, now oct 15th!

Latest resources

Back