• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Phone interviews scheduled for AUG-OCT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just had mine. Supposed to know if I go onto the next phase in 4 weeks. Got my fingers crossed.

just had it this week, with rachel and the questions were very similar to everything on here already.

I had a phone interview about 2 weeks ago. I waited 10 days from putting in my resume to getting the phone interview. Great internal recomendations helped move things along quickly I believe. All the questions were the same as what has been posted previously. 2 days ago I got a letter from NJA. Short version of it said the typical thank you, your great yada yada. Then said that all classes were currently full until the start of next year so thank you for your time, and please apply again in 6 months. Personal Specs.
Phone interview went well, I live in CMH, Captain at a regional, Exceeded all there minimum times by a lot.
So who knows. I wish all the luck to the rest of you. Hope it works out better for you than it did me. I'll be trying again in 6 months.

I had a phone interview about 2 weeks ago. I waited 10 days from putting in my resume to getting the phone interview. Great internal recomendations helped move things along quickly I believe. All the questions were the same as what has been posted previously. 2 days ago I got a letter from NJA. Short version of it said the typical thank you, your great yada yada. Then said that all classes were currently full until the start of next year so thank you for your time, and please apply again in 6 months. Personal Specs.
Phone interview went well, I live in CMH, Captain at a regional, Exceeded all there minimum times by a lot.
So who knows. I wish all the luck to the rest of you. Hope it works out better for you than it did me. I'll be trying again in 6 months.

Don't feel to bad. All I got was an e-mail saying thanks but no thanks. It was very polite and all, but came as a huge shock. I would have thought I'd at least get to the phone interview.

I think they are constantly refining the process of accepting applications and selecting for interviews ( phone and face to face). Which makes sense due to the large influx of interest since December and other changes in the Recruiting Dept. I am sure it will change and change again within the next 12 + months.

....just a guess..I am also a recent ( within a month or so ) re-apply.I have done as much research and initial contacts as I can without being a pest.

Now, I am just sitting back, doing my best to relax and letting them do their thing. It will work out or it wont.

Good luck to all!

Cheers!

Don't feel to bad. All I got was an e-mail saying thanks but no thanks. It was very polite and all, but came as a huge shock. I would have thought I'd at least get to the phone interview.

Hey Lucky,

When did you get this email? After an initial application submission? Just curious....if you want to share its cool....if not , also cool. Sorry to hear it didnt work out.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back