• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Phone interviews scheduled for AUG-OCT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had my phone interview on Jul 28. Got the thanks but no thanks letter 3 days later. Does anyone know how long I have to wait to re-apply. My phone interview was kinda weird. Rachel called about a half hour late asked if I had time, I said yeah of course. Only about 10 minutes on the phone. I am a 121 guy 4500 hours la-la-la. I really want the job at Netjets I got the feling from the interview that they were very concerned about 121 guys customer service. I also did'nt mention that I am in no danger of being furloughed maybe that would have made the difference.

6 months to re-apply for the date of your phone interview.

I asked the same question to recruiting about an actual interview....answer was 6 months.

good luck!

I dont think there is a problem with regional 121 pilots.....however you can bet a few bad eggs from this group will taint the pool. When they have pilots with clear customer service experience ( charter and other fracs ) ......im sure they will go with them over a pilot at a regional.....but the interview groups seem to be peppered with a few each time so who knows....its all voodoo and hard to figure out.

I'm sorry for the guys that have been turned down by NJA. However I don't believe that NJA is turning down guys just because they have a 121 background. I have a 121 background and I still have a chance at an offer with NJA. Maybe NJA is adding a little bit of extra scrutiny towards 121 guys, I don't know. What I do know is my CMH interview is coming up here in a few weeks and all I can do is keep the faith. Customer service all over America is lacking, not just in the 121 business. Customer service is an individual responsibility, and if you get that call from NJA, its up to you to convince them of your individual customer service beliefs. Like I said, I have an extensive 121 background and I am still in the race for NJA. Good luck to you all and just because you are a 121 guy doesn't mean you don't have a chance, contrary to what some may lead you to believe.

I was a 121 guy also. I wish I could tell you what specifically gets people hired and / or turned down. I don't have a clue. All I know is it's hard and they are very picky now. It is their one chance to find flaws. After you are hired, we're stuck with you. So, what I am saying is be your self. Do us all a favor and don't put on an act to get hired here.

I flew with a guy a couple tours ago that is so anti-everything it makes you wonder what the heck they were thinking when they hired him. Good pilot, but bad attitude, no social skills, and major ego. Then again, those were "dark ages", so that explains a lot. Things have changed since then.

Good Luck

Last edited:
I had a phone interview with netjets on july 2nd. I just got a call on aug 12th for a aug 27-29th interview in cmh. From what i understand after your phone interview. if you dont get a letter in the mail in the first three weeks you are ok. It could take up to 2 months after your phone interview to get a call.

Latest resources

Back