NJA Contract Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But we want our furloughees back soon.

Really? Then why was there a 37% increase in Volunteer extended day flying in 2012? Why has the Union Leader not said 1 word to the furloughed in 2.5 years? Why has the FWG been idle the entire time, and why has the Union continually said working extra days (18day, and extended days) does not affect recalls?

You want you fuloughees back, Sure have a funny way of showing it guys.

Jack,
Do you really think attacking someone professing your side helps? Sure there are those not on board but you make things worse by dumping on someone like Blueridge. All I can say is "Shut up".
Helm

He's also only saying what everyone is thinking. The union leadership really screwed the pooch over the last couple years.

How can things be solid when all of the metrics they email to us indicate negative sales and less hours flown?

Cooking the books, to meet the agenda of the day. NJ is interwoven thru the BRK fabric. Hard to get exact numbers. And that’s how management wants it.

I get what you are saying, but it seems pretty clear sales are down and the fleet is shrinking.

I can't wait to see how crazy their opener is for section 6.

I get what you are saying, but it seems pretty clear sales are down and the fleet is shrinking.

I can't wait to see how crazy their opener is for section 6.

Same here. I'll bring the s'mores.

Whatever you do don't cave, otherwise Fred "axe man" Reid will be chopping more than just jobs around here. If it wasn't for your contract our pay and QOL would be even more pitiful than they are now!

Latest resources

Back