• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SDCFI

Registered Offender
Shameless rumor to follow...

NJA management is/going to use the recent aircraft orders to gain concessions from the pilots. No concessions = order cancellations. What say you?!

Hansell must think he's dealing with a bunch of regional pilots who have never dealt with management before.

Shameless rumor to follow...

NJA management is/going to use the recent aircraft orders to gain concessions from the pilots. No concessions = order cancellations. What say you?!

id say that's exactly why they placed the order in the first place. leverage. Id say it was the dumbest move management has done. Those guys get paid the same if its a new phenom or a 12 year old ultra.

like he said, i guess they're gonna be canceling orders.

Order cancellations are exactly inline with NJ’s history. It would be of no surprise to anyone. It would be surprising to actually see the orders come to fruition.

I honestly believe the company will take all the firm orders and probably more regardless of concessions. I just think they will do it over a decade or so while getting rid of more old airframes and types than they bring in. If concessions do happen, it won't be because of this carrot.

Still gotta sell those airplanes. You're right about calling the bluff however.

Latest resources

Back