• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Contract Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You furloughees are always a pretty big issue at the recurrents I've been to the past few years. The EMT knows we want you back, and that the job needs to be better than it was when the rug was pulled from your feet.
Don't lose faith in us because of the infighting.

Well, hang in there. I'm sure the mushroom treatment is causing you guys grief, but we're going to get you back, and alot of us are determined to make it worth coming back to.

Appreciate the PM and insight acaTerry. It is reassuring to hear from guys on the line, especially in regards to our job loss.

Everyone, thanks for the support. As you may know or not it's kinda cold out in the dark and other than the bits of info from my union leader I and most of us know nothing other than scope is a big thing and there are pants with elastic in them now that I can't buy :)

Terry thanks for the support

Cancel ASAP

Cancel the orders ASAP and avoid any penalties, bad will or lawsuits from the manufacturers.

Jordan: The planes we have are just fine for now.

Just came through company recurrent. Based on my observations last week I would say the company is on very solid footing. For the first time in many years I feel fairly confident that bright years ensue for the organization. I also get the feeling that some modest contractual advancements are plausible should they serve notice in November. But we want our furloughees back soon.

Thank you sir. :beer:

Latest resources

Back