• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA 1st QTR Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm still waiting on a comprehensive list from Raj on what exactly he feels that we gave away in IBB.

I'm still waiting on a comprehensive list from Raj on what exactly he feels that we gave away in IBB.

Me too. I am very happy at NetJets. What are the shortcomings of the deal we have? I haven't heard any discontentment from my colleagues in the GV or the GIV, or from the guys and gals I run into from the other fleets. I can't wait for the vituperative responses to that. :) I haven't been able to use that word in YEARS.

Me too. I am very happy at NetJets. What are the shortcomings of the deal we have? I haven't heard any discontentment from my colleagues in the GV or the GIV, or from the guys and gals I run into from the other fleets. I can't wait for the vituperative responses to that. :) I haven't been able to use that word in YEARS.

Random alcohol test for you my friend. Using the word "vituperative" was the dead giveaway...

GIV and GV

enough said

You know Raj, I wish you guys had voted no on IBB too...

Isn't that exactly where a bunch of last years "profit" came from after they wrote off the value of the "extra" airframes in 2009? They ditched a lot of airframes recently so unless they have some more cost surprises they haven't told anyone about, I'd guess the second quarter will show some artificial profit. It would sure be nice if they were even attempting to sell some new airframes to make an attempt at actual profit. But, what the heck do I know, I'm not as well versed in accounting as the bean counters/ book cookers upstairs.

Latest resources

Back