• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA 1st QTR Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep... and four years later, I'd still be driving 200 miles to a base I didn't want in the first place, instead of living on the other side of the country where I'm happy!

Ya know, we have our own gossip and so on, but I have to say I find NJ gossip endlessly entertaining. Keep it up!

Large families bring many sources of free entertainment. But make no mistake, we know how to pull together when we need to.

The list of things the pilots gave away to the company. The list of reasons why IBB was such a loss for the pilot group. The list I keep asking for every single time you make such a remark. That is what I am still waiting for.

The list of things the pilots gave away to the company. The list of reasons why IBB was such a loss for the pilot group. The list I keep asking for every single time you make such a remark. That is what I am still waiting for.

We have already hashed that out over and over.

Actually we haven't. Every single time I've asked for specific reasons why the IBB was a failure for the pilots, you've conveniently forgotten to answer.

He's never given one solid piece of proof as to why IBB was a failure. All along, everyone who's voted for it has been very happy with their decision. Yet to meet a person who didn't like their vote outcome.

And the people it was aimed at (SIC's) LIKE MYSELF. Are very happy that it passed.

His arguements hold no merit when the people's lives it was meant to improve, and the people who voted for it, are happy they did vote for it.

He'll argue that it created furloughs. BUT THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FURLOUGHED AND VOTED YES ARE STILL HAPPY THEY VOTED YES. INCLUDING MYSELF. I'd rather be furloughed and come back to an IBB improved contract, than be furloughed and come back to the '05 crap the SIC's had before. Correction, I wouldn't come back to a pre-IBB Netjets. To top that off, I would rather be furloughed and come back to an IBB contract than to have never been furloughed and be making peanuts and commuting 5 hrs. to the nearest base. Or trying to negotiate a contract in these economic times.

Latest resources

Back