• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA 1st QTR Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't that exactly where a bunch of last years "profit" came from after they wrote off the value of the "extra" airframes in 2009? They ditched a lot of airframes recently so unless they have some more cost surprises they haven't told anyone about, I'd guess the second quarter will show some artificial profit. It would sure be nice if they were even attempting to sell some new airframes to make an attempt at actual profit. But, what the heck do I know, I'm not as well versed in accounting as the bean counters/ book cookers upstairs.

Nicely said !

I smell a raise coming. G4, do you too???

IBB = Interest Based Bargaining. This took place in the spring/summer of 2007. The company and union found that there were parts of the 2005 contract that were not working for them. To fix the problem they both came to the table and re-wrote the contract. Neither side got everything they wanted, but both sides came away with a win. This is how the Labor/Management Relationship Program (LMRP) works. Hopefully we will return to this mindset.

IBB = Interest Based Bargaining. This took place in the spring/summer of 2007. The company and union found that there were parts of the 2005 contract that were not working for them. To fix the problem they both came to the table and re-wrote the contract. Neither side got everything they wanted, but both sides came away with a win. This is how the Labor/Management Relationship Program (LMRP) works. Hopefully we will return to this mindset.

Thanks!

Thats total BS >> just like the BS that this is the last and best offer bullcrap that the union blew up our ass. If that was the case then the 05 would have never happened.

Wake up and smell the roses

So you think we could have done better? If memory serves me correct, within 11 months of the IBB signing the floor fell out of the world economy. From where I am standing we did better in IBB then what would have happened if we had turned it down and gone into section 6 with the '05 CBA. We would still be negotiating with no end in sight. A bird in the hand my brother.

Latest resources

Back