• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems to me we are listening to numerous posts planted by executive management.

Profit does not mean we keep our jobs. While earning $1 BILLION in pretax profit this last fiscal year, 495 were still on furlough. Demand drives jobs. Our customers are unique, they travel because the economy gives them an incentive to attend a meeting or for leisure that they need and can afford. They don't shop price, but expect top level service, second only to Safety. That is this business model, please do not continue spinning it into a value play except for pay. Low cost carrier (Southwest) + 1% MINIMUM. Thank you all for your service to this company. Even the plants, you are still my friends, you are doing what your boss asked you to.
^^^ This ^^^

because it would be the best job I ever had? a schedule, great overnights, hard days off and lots of them and decent money for working 160 days a year

Keep wishing then.

Do us all a favor.... Type your 5 favorite talking points ( the ones you have been using for years)... Cut and paste them to every one of your posts...

Much easier than hoping you might have something original to say..

Much easier than hoping you might have something original to say..
you're funny, as if there is anything original in this conversation. BTW I started this thread, I have some posting liberty, don't ya think?

you're funny, as if there is anything original in this conversation. BTW I started this thread, I have some posting liberty, don't ya think?

Sure ya do... But 12,000+ posts! And I bet nearly all of them saying the same thing.....By doing so you have opened yourself up to a serious lack of credibility...

On top of that, anyone with some integrity knows that your posts are BS and pretty much ignores them except for the comical factor...

Look at who here agrees with you... GIV..... Like I said, anyone with integrity...

I also notice you rarely posts in the majors forum..... Could it be because you have no credibility over there?? Hmmm....

The majority are indeed treated like slaves. There are still those select few who still get the sweat deals. There always will be. But even many in the GLC fleet are coming to realize that this is not the place it once was. Based upon your responses, you are not one of them.

This is still the best job I ever had.

Sure ya do... But 12,000+ posts! And I bet nearly all of them saying the same thing.....By doing so you have opened yourself up to a serious lack of credibility...

On top of that, anyone with some integrity knows that your posts are BS and pretty much ignores them except for the comical factor...

Look at who here agrees with you... GIV..... Like I said, anyone with integrity...

I also notice you rarely posts in the majors forum..... Could it be because you have no credibility over there?? Hmmm....

Everyone who disagrees with you has no integrity? How wonderful for you that you believe that. How narcissistic, how revolting.

If you are referring to yourself as being a complete sissy... Then yes, I believe you have no integrity....

You would do the job for less and less just because you are fearful, and believe all tha BS that managements throw out.....

I'm not advocating a "burn the house down" approach..... But economics dictate what should be acceptable.... CEO's get raises and bonuses all the time when a company is doing well ( regardless if they had any real hand in it). Economy is good, NJA is making money, pilots should get a large piece of that...

End of story..

Yes I think you're wrong, and also know that you are in the very small minority...

Latest resources

Back