• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a lack of a backbone, just a difference of opinion. I have had 11 flight departments close their doors, and I am acutely aware that companies don't inevitably continue forever. We don't operate in a vacuum. We compete against private flight departments, Flex/Flops, charter companies like Clay Lacy, potential fractional startups, XO Jet, and airlines' first class cabins. And we better make money, or the stockholders will take their investment dollars and go somewhere else. Uncle Warren dumping us would not be a good thing, I suspect.

Ferrari is a small company. almost a boutique business, catering to a very small market. We don't want that for NJA, surely. Most of us would be unemployed.

I believe if we get a significant raise, we will shrink 30 percent at least, especially with Obamacare's inflation of labor costs. Doesn't mean I am stupid or craven, just my opinion as someone with a certain level of knowledge of business and economics. I hope I am wrong.

You have to stop posting this stuff, this is FI. Reality has no place on this site. You have to post that unions can do no wrong and management can do no right in order to be a real FI member.

I choose to hold myself to a higher standard. If the company goes under because they can't afford my services, so be it. When Netjets didn't pay me what I expected for my services, I shopped my resume around. My new job seemed to agree with me. I was grossly underpaid. I now fly with Captains every day that exceed 300k a year. First officers pay blows away Netjets. G4 and Yip, you spew your weak ass crap in the fractional forum day in and day out. Twenty three jobs? Really? Your career is a prime example of a bottom feeder. I say again, grow a backbone. Then again, you are probably worth the pay and conditions you are are currently working for. Keep your head in the sand and don't rock the boat. This is the best job you will ever get.

Ferrari is a small company. almost a boutique business, catering to a very small market. We don't want that for NJA, surely. Most of us would be unemployed.
Respectfully, what in the hell do you think Netjets is?

I choose to hold myself to a higher standard. If the company goes under because they can't afford my services, so be it. When Netjets didn't pay me what I expected for my services, I shopped my resume around. My new job seemed to agree with me. I was grossly underpaid. I now fly with Captains every day that exceed 300k a year. First officers pay blows away Netjets. G4 and Yip, you spew your weak ass crap in the fractional forum day in and day out. Twenty three jobs? Really? Your career is a prime example of a bottom feeder. I say again, grow a backbone. Then again, you are probably worth the pay and conditions you are are currently working for. Keep your head in the sand and don't rock the boat. This is the best job you will ever get.

I just love the personal insults just because I don't agree with you. Congrats on your new job.

You actually did what I advocate. You voted in the marketplace by leaving NJA for a better paying job, rather than trying to shut NJA down. Kudos.

Latest resources

Back