• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, someone who wants to be back at NetJets shouldn't be around their customers, yet those who bitch about the job but don't leave should? :laugh: Sound like some typical NJA 5%er logic to me.

Guys like Gun and I built NJA. Little Bitches like you have destroyed it.
Please find another job. Gun and I are busy fixing the mess ups sniveling bitches like you have created.

Please find another job. Gun and I are busy fixing the mess ups sniveling bitches like you have created.

Glad to see the "You're not a real NJAer because you weren't here in '05" attitude is alive and well. However, you haven't answered my question - why should someone who is enthusiastic to return to the company be kept away from NJA customers, while the 5%ers shouldn't? Just trying to figure out the logic here.

BTW what mess did I create, and how did I destroy NJA before being furloughed? It would be wonderful to hear your thoughts.

I think you probably ought to go back into the recent, Harry Potter led NJA history. The company hasnt been destroyed. Yet If it does burn, it won't be any pilot who lights the match.

Been many requests for pilots to extend lately. Not even close to the busy season and staffing is an issue. Also been seeing many leave requests denied, that were once handed out like candy.

Recalls can't be more than a year off at this pace, no matter how much NJA shrinks.

Forgive me for bringing up old sh-t fellas. However, earlier in this thread somone mentioned a meeting in Nov. to discuss recalls. Was this just an idiot shooting off his mouth or was there anything behid it. Maybe I missed what became of it and I am too lazy to go back to try to find out. Thanks to whoever can shead any light on this either way.

I looked into this. Something like this happened:

Pilots: "We've been busy. When will we recall furloughs?"

Management: "We don't know now ... Perhaps we may know something in November"

I think it means nothing. What were they going to say when asked?

Remember before the furloughs when we asked if there were going to be furloughs:
"Furloughs? NO. The only people talking about furloughs are the pilots"

We were the last to know that furloughs were going to happen and we'll be last to know if recalls will happen

Last edited:
Been many requests for pilots to extend lately. Not even close to the busy season and staffing is an issue. Also been seeing many leave requests denied, that were once handed out like candy.

Recalls can't be more than a year off at this pace, no matter how much NJA shrinks.

I hope those extended days are being rejected by our brothers.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

I looked into this. Something like this happened:

Pilots: "We've been busy. When will we recall furloughs?"

Management: "We don't know now ... but thanks for picking up those extended days ! You're on the A Team now!"

Pilots " Cool I need to make some extra payments on my vacation house."

Fixed it for ya! :p

The 8 is one of the few where the shifter is perfect. Most others feel like churning butter.

It's official - announcement was made this morning...

NJ will begin recalling furloughed pilots and hiring new flight attendants by the end of March!!!!!

Latest resources

Back