• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Next Pinnacle realignment.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Post on Smarta$$. You earned your opinion just as everyone else. Just remember things are changing... Hopefully for the better.

I am pretty sure I will keep tabs on what is going on here after I leave. I will still have friends here and spent at least 6 years of my life here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether you like it or not.

There is a point to be made in the statement of "mind your own business".

I respect you Ken, but with the blood, sweat, holidays and family events that I gave to Pinnacle, in addition to the many friends that are still awaiting parole there, I have earned my right to an opinion the hard way.

Do I "care" what happens at Pinnacle? To a point. Do I want those that I observed ruining the company from within to see their gross errors and have to live with the consequences of their ideology? To a point, I do.

Like I said to the other guys and gals, you may not like that I have an opinion about my previous employer, but I will share them just the same. Usually truth only hurts because... it is the truth.

It is telling that MSA pilots say that I am entitled to have an opinion about a place that I spent so much of my life, and have friends still, but Pinnacle pilots want me to shut up, and say they will never look back when they are gone. It proves much about my comments.

Post on Smarta$$. You earned your opinion just as everyone else. Just remember things are changing... Hopefully for the better.

I do see some light at the end of the tunnel for you guys. I am encouraged that your new CEO will try and do good things. But he has a huge crater to dig out of, left to him by the previous CEO that most Pinnacle pilots put on a pedestal for being so "good at business". It was hilarious. Pinnacle pilots would complain till they were blue in the face that they hated Trenary, but then spend 10 minutes arguing what a "business genious" he was and how he had made such "financially wise" decisions!

As is the typical 9E pilot fashion, they will deny it now. But it is another area where the culture of my previous coworkers needs change and learn from their many failures.

As is the typical 9E pilot fashion, they will deny it now. But it is another area where the culture of my previous coworkers needs change and learn from their many failures.

I would be surprised if you could identify even 5% of pinnacle pilots by name and yet you claim to have knowlege of the inner feelings of all your former coworkers? Laughable.

Man, PInnacle culture is messed up. He cares about what happens at Pinnacle because he worked there for many years (I am sure) and has friends there and he gets nothing but grief. It's not like he hasn't been there for a couple years and thinks he knows what's going on. He just left a few months ago, right?

I would be surprised if you could identify even 5% of pinnacle pilots by name and yet you claim to have knowlege of the inner feelings of all your former coworkers? Laughable.

Why could I not identify 5% by name? I spent YEARS on airport reserve in crew rooms, and had 3 different crews per day all the time. I met a LOT of people. When nearly everyone you talk to day after day after day, has the same things to say, you get a VERY good feel for the temperature of the group.

Your denial is predictable... If only I had a nickel for every pinnacle pilot that told me how savy Trenary was at running a profitable business. He was idolized for pinnacles success.

Lots of rewriting history going on these days....

Man, PInnacle culture is messed up. He cares about what happens at Pinnacle because he worked there for many years (I am sure) and has friends there and he gets nothing but grief. It's not like he hasn't been there for a couple years and thinks he knows what's going on. He just left a few months ago, right?

Thats correct, just left recently. They don't want others to know what the prevailing sentiment has been within the group. They want to sweep it under the rug. That is not how you learn from your mistakes.

I do wish the best for MSA pilots and my friends that are still there.

Sorry to interrupt the eternal FI pissing contest, but does anyone know what was agreed to in the new LOA 21?

Sorry to interrupt the eternal FI pissing contest, but does anyone know what was agreed to in the new LOA 21?

Basically that seat locks go away, classes don't have to start for up to 9 months, we get some things that we want.... The company gets to save about $5M.

Quotas and such are not a part of this, simply contractual stuff that helps everyone.

Latest resources

Back