New Skywest Jet Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texx said:
Well to quote your might leader JA, "I can change the rules at any time".

Still drinking the Kool Aid boy.

Texx, long time no hear.

ASADriver said:
If Skywest gets more of our airplanes, we have nobody to blame but ourselves. These were ASA orders that Skywest acquired when they purchased us. This will continue as long as we continue to be unreasonable.

So the pilot group is the only ones being unreasonable? Oh I see.. Just like the performance numbers the last few months have been the pilots fault? Riiiiiiight. Nothing to do with managment and their inability to do their job?
Camine Testa has already said the ramp staffing at 50% was their fault, but Brian neglected to add that into the reasons for our numbers being so low.

I meant to ask, why didn't you ask the CNC member in the lounge why there hasn't been something to vote on? You said you talked to one about the so called offer the company put out there but didn't ask him why it wasn't put out to the pilots?

FORESTGUMP said:
the guy makes more than you, even with lower hourly rates, and has a better QOL working for an airline thats growing....and you think he's the idiot?? umm k!

but hey, you seem really cool name calling.

oh yeah, by the way. if someone pays the same for 75/76, it isn't 76 pay OR 75 pay....its the SAME! and its all about 40% lower than it was a year or so ago.

but hey, you seem really cool name calling.....:rolleyes:

How do you figure a Skywest 70 seat driver makes more than an ASA 70 seat Driver?

jehtplane said:
How do you figure a Skywest 70 seat driver makes more than an ASA 70 seat Driver?
pretty much common knowledge that their w2's are higher than ours.

Texx said:
Still drinking the Kool Aid boy.

one of the most tired and incorrectly used references on this board.

Jim Jones killed his followers by giving them poisened Kool Aid. KILLED them.

If we lead the industry, make more $, have better QOL, bases, continue to attract new flying, etc., how then are we being KILLED by what JA gives us?

being KILLED is quite the opposite of THRIVING, don't you think, 'Boy'?

Stifler's Mom said:
The company may be thriving, but individual employees aren't.

really? who? of course it depends on one's mindset and who you ask.

I'm an employee, and compared to my counterparts at other regionals, I'm thriving.

Latest resources

Back