New Skywest Jet Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xpdriver said:
The mighty e170,e190 at C172 pay...way to go...

I agree with you.

I'm saying that the press are morons :) (big shocker!!!)

Of course I would love it if my company would be in favor for a pay raise on the equip. we have. I wasn't here for the last contract but will be voting in favor of a pay raise, especially since our company is doing very well.

BoilerUP said:
Hey Crossky, was the company's 401k contribution higher before the 2003 concessionary contract? Just curious...

Not sure, I think it was maybe the same? However, the maximum match has increased, it used to be 3%, now 4% of salary.

Morning Wood said:
I'm curious how you think the 401K match is meager. Many places match
25 cents on the dollar, 50 cents if you're luckly.

Horizon matches 10%...inform yourself, that's how!!

5 Yr CA should be paid $100/hr (on a 50-seat RJ)?

We would like that, indeed, I could work less. Wouldn't turn it down that's for sure. Should they be paid that? Love to see a logical argument that supports that...by regression, I'd love to see the gamut of other A/C pay rates. We are now post 9/11 (BTW) and while some majors are reporting slight turnarounds, don't celebrate yet. Debt is still huge, margins low...I wouldn't expect realistic raises at any majors until multiple quarters in the black...

92%BABY!![/quote]

Not even close. 85% of eligible voters participated, of those 92% said yes. That's a 78% yes vote from those eligible. This aint '97 dude, you didn't get good numbers for your vendetta against your employer.

I've noticed when ASA spins numbers to its advantage the union guys immediately scream BS, but when ALPA does it its flaunted as unquestionable truth. Not good for your credibility.

Latest resources

Back