New Skywest Jet Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crizz and Forestgump,

thanks, couldn't have said it better myself.

Tomct,
!!!!!!!!!!!!Hello!! can you hear me???!!!!! I can sure hear you!!!!! Is the bitterness so firmly planted up your ass that you have to constantly YELL???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should vote in ALPA, make less $, lose QOL of life items, then maybe get bought by someone!!!!!!!!!! Then I guess I'll know what I'm talking about and have validity to what I say!!!!!!!!! What do you think?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh.........

Yawn.

You guys kill me. At what point do you quit bitching about the expired TA and our inability to get things rolling with respect to BH? Representation in this respect would have done us nothing given the same time frame (and likely extended the status quo for another year or so, if ASA and the likes are any indication). You know we can't demand anything, nor do we have protection from another downward costs swing, and should we unionize before we get new rates, we'll be stuck with what we have now for 3 or more years (likely), at which point you'd (pl.) still complain about something else that just gets your ire, even if unfounded. Sucks flying the 70 for 50 rates, and will suck more flying the 90 for 50 if that stands, but for craps sake--stop beating a dead horse, unless you have no other viable means to entertain yourself or try to gain alliances, then rant and rave all you want, your e-friends will take note.

Last edited:
ReportCanoa said:
You guys have no idea what this industry is capable of. Just wait til your precious non-union gay boy group really gets the shaft. A big black one from St. George.
wow! a homophobic bigot. How cool.

SBD said:
If anyone knows are these the -900 series or are they the new -705 that look like a -900 but only seat like 74 or 75? They say that they will fly them for Delta. Does Delta have a scope on the regional side saying how many seats their regionals can fly? I'm praying they are not the 90 seater planes. I'm still have hope that one day that I can move onto a major.

They are -900's, 70 seats now, 76 seats after Jan. 2007 and 90 in a few years after that.

ReportCanoa said:
You guys have no idea what this industry is capable of. Just wait til your precious non-union gay boy group really gets the shaft. A big black one from St. George.

And where is the precedent for it at this company?

What a shame, and JA has you in a corner and you can't get out. Can you vote on something? Nope. He won't let you. He and Ron Reber are laughing all the way to the bank, and you can't do squat. As far as comparing your pay to our pay and the rate for the 767 and the 757, we originally brought the 757 rates UP to meet our 767 rates. Sure, they have all gone down recently, but we atleast NEGOTIATED small increases that can increase even more if we are profitable (6% a year, and add that to profit sharing like you guys have, pre tax), and with our pay cuts we can only go UP. How about you guys? Your last vote (when was that again?) pretty much ruined the regional airline industry pay rates----same pay for anything up to 99 seats.

You guys need to do something, like have a demonstration or have your company paid association members say something to Jerry and Ron when they get off the golf course.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

miles otoole said:
Hey Lee, it's 12:04 AM. Do you know where your wife is?

I just left her smiling. =)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back